- 6 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Complex features like the 'this' keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions
- Latest Projects with source code
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Strong Motivation and Eager to learn
I guess its one of the most easiest languages to start with. But most people leave it once they understand how to manipulate dom. Well that's just a scratch on the surface.
Angular.js introduces MVC for js. Believe me its pretty cool, especially data binding.
It also works pretty well with crawling dynamic websites. Much better than selenium in some cases. Phantom.js is a good start I guess.
Once you understand browser extensions js becomes a lot more fun to work with.
And ya it can make awesome animation effects too. Like maybe add snow effect on your blog.
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries