Learn Java Step by Step for Test Automation from ground-up.
- Be able to understand software linguistics, like what is programming
- What is a programming language?
- General understanding of programming
Learning without thought is labor loss, teaching without critical path is not of big use. Java is a vast subject, no doubt about it. But as a successful learner, one needs to identify what is the critical path to learn and put thought and complete.
What are others don't get and what you get with this course:
Critical Path : not volumes of lectures. A Critical Path is like teaching how to Fish, rather than feeding a fish. Make students independent while supporting to get there.
Learning one Programming language will change your life for ever. No Joke.
The Java for Test Developers course covers fundamentals, OOP concepts and implementation of them practically with examples, Data structures, File operations, Command line execution, Access modifiers and a mini project to sum up all of the concepts you learnt. Bonus: Setting up your tools to write the code like a pro.
This course is all about giving the traction you need to get started from ground-up. Course is developed for beginners which is detailed enough to establish your fundamentals super strong.
Black boarding for better understanding.
Coding with me: To face errors and fix along the way.
Practical - real world examples.
Mini Project: How to Add, List and Exit for an Employee database.
- Beginner Java Students whose end goal is Test Automation.
- To understand fundamentals of Java
- To have hands-on experience with Java coding
- Introduction to course!
- Introduction to Programming and Java
- Install Java and Verify
- Install Eclipse on Windows
- Eclipse Location & Preferences
- Environment Quiz
- Java Variables and int Data Type
- Java Data Types - char & boolean
- Code, Data & Class
- Access Modifiers
- Class in Action
- Class & Object Demystified
- POJOs - Plain Old Java Objects (Page Object Model foundation)
- The main() method
- Constructor and this operator
- Understanding Package and import
- Different Operators in Java
- Conditional Statements
- ArrayList Part -2
- Create, Read & Write to a file.
- Taking User Input from Command line
- Taking User Input from Command line - continued
- Reading from properties file
- Connecting the Dots
- Java Mini Project
- Java Mini Project - continued
When I started training 12 years ago, it was way of learning for me while teaching others. After I completed 1st batch, 2 of the students got jobs within 2 weeks of course completion. They were thrilled and I got inspired and more motivated. That's just the beginning. Over the past few years, my training's evolved from WinnRunner to QTP to Selenium,Serenity BDD and CICD, Pen.Testing, AWS and DevOps. By the way, I am AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associated and Certified Security +.
My mission is simple:
1: My students should succeed in their careers and bring them joy of positive changes.
2. My training's should be simple to understand, removing the stress out of learning.
3: Make a positive impact on people's life by providing free training and advice for economically disadvantaged citizens of world.
4. In this process, I will be happy if I am rewarded with sharing your success stories and some fees