Learn IP addressing and IPV4 Subnettings
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- IPV4 subnetting
- Find the largest number of subnet per host
- Find Valid host range for a network
- Create a subent from a given IP Address
- Find Total Number of Host
- Find Total Number of Subnets
- Practice Subnetting through examples
- basic knowledge about IP addressing and networks
- have a basic understanding of binary and decimal numbers.
Subnetting allows you to create multiple logical networks that exist within a single Class A, B, or C network. If you do not subnet, you are only able to use one network from your Class A, B, or C network, which is unrealistic.
In this course you will learn the necessary information about IP addressing and subnetting
such as how addresses are broken down and how subnetting works. you will learn all necessary information about
subnetting through practical examples which help you answer any questions about subnetting easily and in a very short time.
any one who wants to take CCNA exam need to know how to do subnetting.
- students who wants to take CCNA exam
- ICT Gurus who wants to split their network into segments.
- Network administrating
- Windows Server administration
You will learn how to create a x number of subents from a given IP in an easy way