ARKit - Create Augmented Reality Apps for iOS Apps
What you'll learn
- Build augmented reality iOS apps that use Apple's latest ARKit
- Build an AR app like Pokemon Go!
- Build an app that puts objects into Augmented Reality
- Build an AR Tape Measure App
- Familiar with basic iOS app development
- A Mac or PC running macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later
- No paid software required - all apps will be created in Xcode 9 (which is free)
Have an app idea that requires augmented reality?
But don't know how to implement it?
Want a simple and easy way of adding augmented reality to your iOS apps?
Then this course is for you!
Join me as we dive into Apple's latest iOS 11 API - ARKit - a native iOS framework built with Swift.
After this course you fully understand:
- What is augmented reality
- How to use ARKit and SceneKit to conjure 3D scenes in to your surroundings
- How to create 3D objects using SceneKit and bring them into AR
- How to create 3D text using SceneKit and bring them into AR
- Bring the moon into your living room
- How to build a 3D dice roll app
- How to build an AR Ruler app
- and much much more...
Take a look at what other students have been saying about this course:
"I am about a third through this course and I have learned so much. This course is worth way more than what it cost but I'm thankful prices are low or I might have passed it up in the first place not knowing what I would get. I have used a couple Udemy courses and countless youtube tutorials. This is the best course I've ever took." - Jeffrey Nelson
"The course offers interesting concepts coupled with a teacher that explains things clearly. You get to make a bunch of interesting apps and expand your skills. Thanks Angela!" - Megan Eding
"Clear tutorials, the lecturer explains everything well. It is one of the best courses I have participated in on Udemy." - Mark Garcia
"Angela is connecting the missing dots for me... " - Tom Colenbrander
What are you waiting for? Join the course today!
Who this course is for:
- If you are an intermediate to advanced iOS developer looking to add more skills under your belt.
- If you are looking to quickly get up to date with the latest iOS 11 APIs.
- If you are a beginner and want to learn to create iOS apps that use augmented reality
Learn to build iOS and Android apps from beginning to end. Our curriculum is designed for entrepreneurs who want to turn their app idea into reality. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a successful app entrepreneur with your app business. The course curriculum includes:
Idea validation - how to test to see if your idea has traction
Setting up an app business
App design using wireframes and prototypes
User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design
App programming for iOS and Android
App growth hacking skills to get downloads on the App Stores
How to get featured on the app stores
How to get press for your app
Join today by going to online[dot]londonappbrewery[dot]com