Investment Banking Operations
What you'll learn
- Learn about Capital Markets Operations & Investment Banking
- Learn about how Trade Life Cycle works in Investment Banking
- Learn about Front Office Operations in Investment Banking- How orders are routed & executed in Front Office system
- Learn about Middle Office Operations- How trades are validated and confirmed in Middle Office Systems
- Learn about Back Office Operations- How Trades' prematching, trade Settlement & Trade Reconciliation works
- Learn about different types of Derivative Instruments
- Learn about different types of Corporate Actions and their impact
- Learn about SWIFT messages used in Trade Settlement
- Basic knowledge about different financial terminologies
- Basic knowledge about Finance and Capital Markets (Equities, Fixed Income and Derivative products)
If you are a job seeker in Investment Banking or want to learn about different functions of Investment Banking, this course is for you.
If you are already working in one of the domains in Investment Banking Operation and want to learn more about end to end Trade Life Cycle or want to learn about other domains of Investment Banking Operations- this course is for you.
- Learn about Secondary Markets and their importance
- Learn about need of Secondary Markets and their benefits
- Learn about end to end life cycle of a trade, how trade is processed and flows through different functions of Investment Bank
- Learn about Front, Middle & Back Office operation how they work and different roles & responsibilities in these functions.
- Learn about Order Routing & Execution in Front Office, Trade Confirmation & Validation in Middle Office, Trade Settlement and Reconciliation in Back Office along with various standard SWIFT messages used in trade Settlement
- Learn about different types of Derivatives, how Derivatives work with examples of Derivatives for better understanding
- Learn about different types of Corporate Actions & their impact on Depository, Cash component & internal systems
On completion of this course you will be well versed to crack interviews in Investment Banking domain.
Also, this course can help you during your job in the Investment Bank
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about different functions in Investement Banking Operations
- Job Seekers who want to move from other domains into Investment Banking domain
- People who want to learn about end to end Trade Life Cycle in Investment Banking business
- Job Seekers in Capital Markets Operations or Investment Banking domain- Front Office, Middle Office & Back Office Functions
13+ Years of experience in Investment Banking and Cost Accounting domain with 7 years experience as Functional Business Analyst in Application design and automation in Capital Markets.
- Well versed with Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document creation
- Experience with tools like Alteryx, Apptio, ETL, SQL etc.
- Collaborator on a Youtibe channel with FInancial Learnings as theme of the channel