Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) for Windows Training
What you'll learn
- How to get started with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Understand how Microsoft Endpoint Manager can deploy, manage and secure Windows devices
- Gain relevant skills and experience to quickly configure Microsoft Endpoint Manager within a production environment
- Apply knowledge gained from the course to practice exams and topical quiz questions to verify your learning
- No experience needed; learn at your own pace.
- Access to a test Windows computer (or virtual machine) - Optional; Full web-based simulations are available throughout the course.
We're excited to bring you exclusive Microsoft MVP instructor-led training, here on Udemy!
Bored of slides? Want to see how Microsoft Intune is configured in a real scenario?
Developed and taught by a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP and Certified Trainer, this course thoroughly explains and demonstrates the basics of deploying and managing Windows devices with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
With the help of knowledge-checker quizzes, and practice tests, learners who complete the course will be ready to begin managing Windows devices via Intune.
Don't have access to a test computer? Don't want to set up a lab to try it out? No problem! You'll be provided with exclusive access to our practice simulations to try out your skills in the real world!
MICROSOFT MVP: The only Intune course on Udemy delivered by a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP.
PRACTICE-SIMS: Fully guided simulations let you check your knowledge 24/7 - no equipment required
3+ HOURS OF LIVE DEMONSTRATION: Every lesson includes a full explanation of the concept being discussed, as well as a full walkthrough of how it's configured.
NO SLIDES: Just hands-on, experience-based learning. Follow live with the instructor as you configure a lab environment from scratch,
REAL-WORLD INSIGHTS: Theory isn't enough. Practical, real-world experience makes the difference when learning about managing Windows devices.
COMMUNITY VIDEOS: Bonus community videos, linked in key lessons, help reinforce the message and let you continue your learning once you've completed this course.
END OF SECTION KNOWLEDGE-CHECKER: Each section contains a knowledge-checker quiz, to help you check what you've learned.
Even if you have no Microsoft Endpoint Manager or Intune experience, this course will teach you what you need to know to get started with managing Windows devices with Intune.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who have little to no experience in Microsoft Endpoint Manager will be able to learn a lot from this course
- Those who have some experience of Intune will be guided through the best practice methods for dealing with common scenarios
- Learners who are very experienced in MDM (either Intune or another technology) will likely learn tips and tricks that the instructor has learned from their many years of experience
Dean is a Microsoft Enterprise Mobility MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer, experienced Senior Workspace Solutions Architect, and Organiser at the Cloud Management Community on Youtube.
Having created hundreds of in-depth training videos on his channel and being recognised by Microsoft for his work within the community, Dean is considered an expert in Workspace and Endpoint Management.