Learn Industrial Automation with 7+ Real Projects using PLC
What you'll learn
- Develop the PLC ladder diagram for Temperature Control System, Traffic Control, Industrial Water Level Management, Remote Control Operations, and many more.
- Decide digital and analog I/O’s, communication protocol, instructions for the selection of PLC. Selection criteria for the PLC.
- Design and develop the 5+ real industrial projects based on Allen Bradley PLC LD programming..
- Identify and describe the role of project engineer in terms of safety considering societal aspect .
- Applications of PLC in industrial sector.
- Learn PLC based field I/O connections.
- Identify the strength and limitations of Allen Bradley PLC for acquiring information, Simulating and monitoring system pe
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
As we know, most of the companies are using a variety of PLC, SCADA, HMI, and AutoCAD Electrical. So there is a huge requirement of the job in automation sector like PLC programmer, Project Engineer, SCADA Operator, PLC, and Commissioning Engineer, Control Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, Service Engineer, etc..
The participant will be able to learn
Introduction about Automation and Allen Bradley PLC(Why it is needed, Opportunity in Future, Role of Engineer, e.t.c)
Introduction about Rslinx Classic, Rslogix micro English & field I/O connections of Micrologix PLC, create a new project
Ladder diagram, interfacing of push-button and lamp to verify all logic gates (2 Push Button and 1 Lamp)
Program for water level management (NO and NC based program using actuators and sensors)
Remote controlling applications, Set/Reset operation by using two push-buttons
Smart traffic signal control system using PLC (Push-button, Indicators & hooter)
PLC based program for entry/exit control of car parking using indicators, sensors, push-button, and maintenance switch (UP/DOWN counter-based program)
Design program based on counter and timer for lamp ON/OFF operation (Counting ON/OFF operation of lamp)
Sequence control programming using SQO (water bottle Manufacturing plant)
Process of designing the ladder program for any industrial project with its project datasheet
Temperature control programming with fault identification using SCP (RTD analog module, heater, cooler, push-button, indicator & hooter)
Monitoring and recording of Temperature data with time in third party database (excel) using PLC & SCADA Data logging feature
Development of residential and industrial-based projects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner PLC programmer curious about industrial automation and also for the advanced learner
- Diploma/Engineering Students
- Industrial Person (Industrialist)
Name: Mr. Ajay Lohate
- 5+ years experience in the industrial automation
-Providing online training on industrial automation to the industrial person as well as to the students also.
-Expert in Allen Bradly PLC, Delta PLC, Gefanuc PLC, Siemens PLC (S7-300, S7-400), Mitsubishi PLC, Delta HMI, Allen Bradley HMI, Wonderware In-touch (Scada), Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) S7-1500, AutoCAD Electrical, etc.
-Session chair for the international conference
-Hands-on workshops conducted for the industry persons: 20+
-Hands-on Workshops conducted for educational institues:15+
- Worked on 10+ different projects in the industrial sector
- Awarded by the best research paper which is based on industrial automation.
- Microchip Internship trainer of EduSkills conducted by AICTE
-Centre of Excellence (CoE) for Automation and Control