Learn HTML, CSS , jQuery and Bootstrap by Building Websites
What you'll learn
- Skill set to build your own real world, modern and responsive website using free softwares
- Knowledge to work in industry as Front End Developer to build trendy websites in 2020
- Practical knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Practical knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Learn to use cool jQuery effects like text animations, scroll spy effects and sticky navigation
- Learn to use jQuery Plugins Morphext, Isinviewport, Magnific Popup, Owl Carousel and Pace
- Best practices of modern web development in the industry
- Basic computer skills
- No coding or design experience is required
- Any computer (Windows, OSX or Linux)
- Free softwares will be used for this course
This Course Learn HTML, CSS , jQuery and Bootstrap by Building Websites gives you the skills to work as a Front End Web Developer. In this course I will start from very scratch to give you the detailed concepts of basic building blocks of any good website. Then I will build upon these concepts and take you to a professional level. By the end of this course you would have gained the skills to develop any modern and responsive website. I will be using free software so that you will not have to spend a single penny for development of websites.
In this course we will learn about the fundamentals of the modern day technologies for building the awesome looking websites.
This is what our students have to say:
“I am in the middle of the course and so far it looks very promising. Very good teaching style; clear, simple, to the point, step by step and easy to follow with clarity on why, do’s and can-do’s”. Zeest D.
“Loved this course from the beginning!
The course is great for any body who wants to learn HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootsrap. I had some knowledge of these technologies earlier, this course has taught me much more.
Aysel is really passionate about teaching, she talks at an appropriate pace and explains the things really well.
I will recommend this course for all levels. The beginners will get the basic understanding of these technologies, the mid level developers like me will get their concepts cleared and the experienced web developers will get a different perspective of how things are being done in modern websites.
After under going the course, I am much more confident, I can make great looking websites in shorter time frame and I have already started working as free lance front end web developer.
Overall a superb course and looking forward for other courses by the same author.” King Fisher
This course is absolutely great for the beginners and equally good for a medium level front end developer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build his/her very own website.
- Beginner Front End Developer, who wants to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, jQuery and Boot Strap from the scratch.
- Anyone who wants a template of website to tweak it for his/her use.
- Professional Front End Developer who wants to polish his/her skills.
Whatever I learn, I try to return it to the society in a better way. That's why I have built thecodinggirls.com, and I have dedicated the website for free learning.