What you'll learn
- Create interactive websites from scratch
- Become familiar with coding and creating web pages and applications
- desire to learn
- computer access
Whether you are looking to refresh your skills, expand your knowledge or looking to just get started with web development this course is for YOU!
A complete comprehensive course covering the core foundations of the web.
What you will learn within this course
- HTML and HTML5
- CSS and CSS3
Source Code and examples are included to get you started quickly. Links to top resources and more all available in one massive course.
This course is taught by an instructor with over 18 years of real world industry experience. Ready to help you learn web development and answer any questions you may have.
Friendly support is always available in the Q&A section ready to help you learn.
Join now take the first step to exploring more about web development.
How the internet works :
- Learn about DNS names and IP address
- What makes a website and how does your browser know what to show you.
- Web development and what its all about
- Terms like frontend and backend code
- Hosting, Browsers, FTP +++
- Developer tools and resources
- Tips for web developers
HTML building the code for websites :
- Understanding HTML foundations
- Different Types of tags
- Creating an HTML boilerplate template
- HTML formatting tags
- Tags Elements Attributes >
- Resources to Learn more about HTM
- HTML Headings
- Content separation and Common tags
- Preformatted text
- HTML entities ASCii characters
- Markup Formatting HTML Markup
- Hyperlinks connecting the pages
- Using Images Images styling
- Lists unordered and ordered
- Nested Lists inside lists, List styles, List options, Description Lists
- Tables row cells table head and body
- HTML Forms with input and methods labels and more
- HTML5 Input HTML5 Types color, date, email, month, number, range, search, tel, time, url, week
- Input type images upload
- HTML5 Semantic elements for building structure
- How iFrames work and can be added to HTML
CSS for presentation
- What is CSS
- How to add styling to HTML elements
- CSS defined what it does in Web development
- Websites with CSS vs without CSS
- Containers grouping content spans and divs
- Selects getting the right element
- Adding CSS to code
- CSS color options palette fonts and backgrounds
- Borders Margins Padding - Box model
- Text and fonts CSS
- tables and lists with CSS
- Element Display and positioning
- Building a navbar
- Advanced CSS selectors
- Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Media Queries
- Developer console log
- What variables are and how they are used
- Operators for applying logic to code
- Arrays and objects to hold data
- Conditionals with logic
- Loops for while and do
- More Built in functions methods
- What is the DOM and how it works
- Updating and manipulating elements
- Selecting multiple elements
- Page event listeners
- Click events
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about web development
- This course is perfect for complete beginners
- This course is great for anyone who wants all the content in one place
- Web Application developers
- Web Designers
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"