Cloning Amazon, Netflix & Spotify
- You should be able to use a PC/Mac at a beginner level.
- We highly recommend that you use Atom as your text editor.
These videos are meant to spark your curiosity and interest in HTML + CSS, this isn’t a comprehensive series of in-depth HTML or CSS tutorials. We hope that by the end of each lesson you’ll want to dig deeper into the concepts that were taught.
In this course you will learn how Amazon, Spotify and Netflix have built their home pages. Over these videos, you’ll be introduced to HTML + CSS and many of it’s most recent features like flex boxes, image transformations, color gradients and the power Bootstrap framework.
Each video will teach you how Amazon, Spotify and Netflix built each one of the sections within their home pages and below each video, you will have some notes and the code used in the video so you can take your time analyzing it.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone curious to know how popular websites are created.
- Writing your first HTML page11:07
- Adding navigation with SVG logo and sign in button07:44
- Adding CSS fonts and styles + box sizing01:45
- Adding the heading and tag line03:19
- Adding the heading’s “join now” button02:35
- Adding 3 features with flex box07:58
- Adding content within the tabs including Font Awesome icon13:41
- Adding the final footer section05:22
- Project introduction01:09
- Basic HTML structure03:08
- Adding the navigation bar and using the Bootstrap framework06:08
- Adding the header background image and gradient02:05
- Adding the header carousel, slides and content with the Jumbotron component07:38
- Adding custom fonts01:28
- Adding a content section with two columns08:17
- Adding another section with CSS rotated images05:09
- Adding an informational section with an image and inline links04:06
- Adding the subscriptions section10:39
- Adding the footer12:29
- Fixing the width01:56
- Project introduction00:31
- Defining the basic page structure03:12
- Adding a simple top banner01:37
- Adding the second layer of navigation links10:18
- Adding the Bootstrap carousel with sliders03:38
- Adding the four product columns12:58
- Adding the fist footer10:46
- Adding the last footer03:48
- Is a coding bootcamp for you?00:12
- Ironhack info session.00:15
Ironhack is a 5-star coding bootcamp that has graduated over 800 students since 2013. The vast majority of students started with zero coding experience and after 9-weeks they all learned the coding skills to start a new career in tech as a junior developer. Today, close to 90% of our students are actively working as computer programmers, making on average 30-50% more money than in their previous jobs. And we're proud of that.