- Experience with any text editor like Notepad or Sublime Text Editor
- How to create directories and files on your computer.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- How to type content in a file and save them on a computer.
- Understanding about images in different formats like JPEG, PNG format.
Students will learn how to create engaging web pages using HTML5, which is an integral part of the development process.
The material covers an intensive array of HTML5 elements including images, videos, lists, tables, forms, iframes and much more.
The course includes several hands-on projects to ensure comprehension of course materials.
By the end of the training, students will be proficient with coding in HTML and ready to tackle the more advanced scripting languages that follow.
Who this course is for:
- Looking to start a career in web development
- interested in building a websites
- developing own webpages
ETL ,SQL , ORACLE ,Data WareHousing
I am a coder, and educator. I love data and analytics. In my day job, I work with database technologies including SQL, Python, Big Data, and Tableau. I am passionate about technologies and love coding and managing teams.
I acquire a strong ability to research, analyze, and synthesize data as well as advanced organizational skills and a work style that is both collaborative and independent.