Build Webpage with HTML and learn tags of HTML
What you'll learn
- Student will get basic understanding of website development
- This course will help to students learn designing skills
- By help of HTML student will able to create basic designs
- This tutorial will help students for their projects
- For this no programming experience required.
- Student must be dedicated during class hours.
HTML is a basic language that must be known by every student who wants to become software developer or website developer in future in this course i am going to teach that what is HTML language and how can we use this in our web pages and our project what are tags of it how can you use that tags.
Advantages of HTML;
1. HTML5 isn’t a proprietary code.
You are not required to pay royalties if you decide to use HTML5 for your website. It’s cross-platform, which means you can use it on virtually any device. It works the same whether you access a website through a desktop, a laptop, a smartphone, or even your television. As long as the browser you are using supports HTML5, then good chance.
2. It provides audio and video support.
Through the use of the CANVAAS element, you are able to run a lot of different components through your website that used to require an embedded application or installed software on the user side. That means HTML5 allows you to generate dynamic graphics, incorporate online games, and use interactive video. There are even offline games and video possible thanks to what HTML5 provides.
3. Easy to learn.
4. Easy to understand.
Who this course is for:
- This course is helpful for all the students who wants to build there career as a software engineer or devops engineer, By basic understanding of HTML they can also start there career as website developer.
Hey i am an engineer at HCL Technologies i have done Bachelor in technology with Computer Science and Technology. I have more then three year experience in website development in my website development career i worked with many international clients and companies to solve out problems related to development activity.