Learn How to Write a Business Report
What you'll learn
- Learn the principles of effective business report writing
- Planning the report
- Structuring the report and testing out the key messages
- Build a logical structure – helping communicate ideas clearly and succinctly
- Using the appropriate style and tone
- Formatting the layout of report
- understanding of English grammar
A business report is a powerful communication tool. In this course, you’ll learn how to write a well-constructed business report and apply report-writing principles to any scenario. This course covers skills needed to produce readable and actionable business reports.
This course is ideal for anyone who has to write or contribute to business reports, proposals, white papers or other types of written business communication. You’ll learn to craft each report around a concise high-level message, supported by logically ordered support points.
This course goes over the different types of business reports and then provides guidance on how to write your own from cover letter to concluding sentence. Follow along as we do a sample report where we research topics, build an executive summary, draft copy, and add visuals and more.
By the end of this course, students will be able to craft their own business reports.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to write an effective business report
- Business professionals
I am an experienced speechwriter in business, science and politics. I write for different occasions and lines of business: keynote speeches, motivational speeches, laudations, speeches for conferences, and presentations.
I currently work in my own Public Relations consulting firm where I focus on speech writing, brand development and messaging. I have over 25 years of writing speeches professionally.