Financial Modeling: Build a Complete DCF Valuation Model
What you'll learn
- Be able to build a Cash Flow statement
- Know how to value a company
- Be able to build a Valuation model from scratch
- Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
- Be able to perform sensitivity analysis
- Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- A high level of concentration
- Basic understanding of Financial Statements
Would you like to learn how to value a company?
Even people who don't have a Finance degree can take this course and learn how to build a complete Discounted Cash Flow Model!
Attention! You will have to go through the videos and the course materials in order to obtain the promised result!
If you want to:
Improve your Microsoft Excel modeling skills
Learn how to value a company
Understand what drives a company's value
Then this is the right course for you!
What we offer:
Well designed and easy to understand materials
Detailed and comprehensible explanations
Regular course updates
By the completion of this course you will:
Be able to build a cash flow statement
Know how to value a company
Be able to build a valuation model from scratch
Know how to create a model with multiple scenarios
Be able to perform sensitivity analysis
Know how to create professional and good-looking advanced charts
The instructor of this course has extensive experience in Financial Modeling:
Worked in the Financial advisory unit of a top-tier consulting firm
Experience in M&A transactions carried out in Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Poland
Worked in the in-house Mergers & Acquisitions department of one of the largest semiconductor firms in the world
Financial advisor in multiple M&A deals with sizes ranging from €2 million up to €5 billion
About the course:
An unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – because we believe in the quality of our content
No significant previous experience is needed to understand the course well and benefit fully from its content
Unlimited lifetime access to all course materials
Emphasis on learning by doing
You can always contact us for any clarification free of charge
Our goal is to take your Valuation skills to the next level
Make an investment that will pay for itself in terms of career perspectives, positive feedback and personal growth.
Just go ahead and subscribe to this course! Nowadays the job market has become very competitive. If you don't acquire these skills now you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from others. Don't risk your future success!
Let's start learning together now!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Graduates who pursue a career in Corporate Finance
- Professionals who would like to deepen their Valuation skills
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.