Learn How To use Channels to find amazing Forex Entries
What you'll learn
- Gain an understanding of the basic concepts of Forex channel trading
- Learn how to draw straight line channels
- Gain further insight into channel line sensitivity
- Learn to trade failed swings
- Learn to use channels to enter the very start of a new trend
- See how channel trading overlaps and can be used with other techniques
- Some basic knowledge of Forex trading and charts is required learn this Forex trading technique
Many people who want to benefit from Forex trading do not have time to watch trading screens all day long. Channel trading allows you to trade entry and target points into the future using pending orders. This allows you to automate your manual trading so that you only need to review the charts once or twice a day.
The course covers topics such as how to find channels, the rules for channel trading and advice on the tricks and traps of Channel trading. An MT4 channel indicator is included in the course that will automate the drawing of channels for you.
There are many other reasons why Channel trading is so popular:
- It produces exceptional results with good success rates
- Ideal for US based traders as FIFO, Hedging and leverage are not limitations.
- Can be used in range bound and trending markets. Very few trading techniques are successful in both types of markets.
- Decisions can be made using any time-frame. Better results are obtained using multi time-frames to make your trading decisions.
- Can be highly mechanical and rule based. This makes it easier to learn and teach and automate.
- Has fixed targets and stops. Targets and failure price levels are very easy to determine and this provides a good risk management framework as these are determined before deals are entered.
- Is the only technique that gives you the potential of catching almost 100% of a trend.
- Allows the use of pending orders and following stops.
- Allows you to risk the exact same % of your account on every trade as it has known starting stops
- Gives very early signs of failure allowing you to get out of or reverse direction on deals very easily.
- Only required one active trade per currency.
Please note that in this course we will only cover straight line channels
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for beginners, intermediate and advanced traders
- Channel trading is good traders that only have a few minutes a day to trade
- USA traders can use this technique with no restrictions
Retired early after a corporate career during which positions of Financial Director and Chief Operation Officer were held in multinational Pharmaceutical and medical companies. Before this I accumulated financial Honours and Masters Degrees and qualified as a Chartered Accountant.
I have been trading the Forex Market and teaching Forex techniques for the last 20 years. I have developed a number of unusual and creative Forex trading techniques and Forex Robots over those years and I am constantly finding ways of helping Forex traders achieve success.
Over the years over 10 000 students have completed online courses relating to Forex trading which I have supported, presented or created. Many of these courses will be and are available on Udemy