Swim Butterfly in WEST Swimming Technique
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to swim Butterfly while protecting your neck and back
- You will improve your swimming technique in every aspect
- You will be introduced to WEST the best swimming technique in the world
- Goggles, fins, swimming suit, plastic sheet and the workout print out. You can also watch the workout via Yodmi application right in you smartphone or tablet.
You are about to become a WEST swimmer. This means you will learn the right way for you to swim, according to your own body and not for someone elses.
The West swimming technique was developed by a large team of swimmers, physical therapists and hydro-therapists working to rehabilitate thousands of people recovering from a stroke, a disc herniation or a car accident, with the purpose of matching the swimming style that is right for you, so you can swim correctly, without any pains, advance faster in the water, improve metabolism, heart functioning and more...
The training program is customized especially for you according to your flexibility, elasticity, gender, strength, buoyancy, swimming ability, pain level, physical fitness and so on.
There are 10 different training sessions; each must be performed three times. So if you work out three times a week, you will finish the program within three months and if you work out twice a week, it will take you four months and so on (working out twice a week or less is not recommended, because it wouldn’t be efficient and might cause you to quit the program. You may of course work out 4 - 5 times a week but not 6).
Who this course is for:
- WEST butterfly swimming class is suitable for those who are capable of completing 20 continuous freestyle laps (with no breaks), not suffering from any major neck, shoulder or back pains. If you do, it is strongly recommended to start with a freestyle class and then take the butterfly class.
- The class is suitable for immature and professional swimmers who swim at least twice a week, on a regular basis.
- WEST technique works for every age, as long as it is carried out properly, along with performing stretching, following workout instructions and watching every video at least twice.
Hi, I'm Ori Sela, owner and professional manager of Water World and WEST swimming technique, the healthiest swimming technique in the world.
I grew up next to the sea and never left the water since, the water was the only place I could feel good, alive, it helped me treat my ADHD & my ballet disk.
I dedicate my life to give back humanity the love the water gave me.
Today, after passing the age of 44, I have an amazing wife, Tami & 4 kids, Tom,Libby, Dean &Reef and over 30 years of experience as a swimmer, a qualified hydro therapist, swimming coach, babies swimming instructor, Watzu, Jahara and shiatsu therapist, triathlon coach, open water coach, therapeutic swimming instructor, pregnant women coach and for my mom - hold a BA in business & marketing from IDC, Herzliya.
But most importantly, I work with thousands of babies, kids and adults, some of which suffer lower back or neck pains, recover from CVA or an accident, or fighting a fear of the water, and teach them the right way to swim.
Today, Water World is one of the biggest most professional swimming and hydrotherapy clubs in the world with over 140 coaches and therapists working in the water, believing in the water and the strength it can give you.
I believe people are different and every man or women needs to swim according to their own unique DNA. What's right for Michael Phelps is probably not right for you, and what's right for you is not right for Muhammad, Charles, Jennifer or Tom.
I am here in this world to help people; I believe in the water and love the water with every part of my body and every breath I take.
Join us, and feel amazing, you will know that it is right for you.
Coached, swam and claimed the World record with 5 of my friends in the longest relay open water swim, from Cyprus to Israel and swam with his team 377 km, in order to raise the awareness on the issue of sea pollution in the Mediterranean (in association with Zalul NGO).
The Dream – to teach and heal millions of people who suffer from lower back pain all around the world with the WEST (Water World Swimming Therapy ) swimming technique and all online.
In Addition – Ori gives consultations on building and operating swimming pools.
Ori talked about “The Power Of The Sea" in TEDx Nicosia and told his story as a problematic child until breaking a world record.