Learn How to Structure a Project in 30 Mins!
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Identify Tasks in a Project
- Estimate Timelines for Tasks and Work Packages
- Identify Dependencies Within your Project
- Create a Network Diagram Identify an Execution Plan
- Identify The Critical Path in a Project
- Identify Slack Within a Project
- No prior experience needed, you will learn everything you need to know from this course.
Projects do not always have to be centered on a professional setting. We complete projects all the time in our daily lives.
This course will show you how to structure your project from start to finish.
We will be looking specifically at network diagrams and how they can be used to structure our project and estimate times for completion.
We will also look at how to prioritize tasks within our project to ensure that we focus on the most important work and complete the project on time in the most optimal manner.
This is a step by step class aimed at providing derailed information on how network diagrams can be used to optimally structure a project. The use of network diagrams can provide immense benefits and help keep the project on track and aligned for success.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
How to create a network diagram
What is a work Package?
How to link dependencies in your project
How to estimate time for your project
How to calculate slack
how to identify the critical path in you project
The teachings of this course can be applied to any project to help structure and plan a project optimally and align it for success!
Network Diagrams helps identify areas and information that could not be obtained by only providing a list of work that needs to be completed. This additional information is often lost and the value within neglected.
This course aims to provide this knowledge in a concise manner so that it can be used with immediate effect.
I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers that want to Learn how to use Network Diagrams to structure their project.
- Individuals that want to learn how to optimally structure a project.
- Individuals that want to learn how to optimize tasks.
- Individuals that want to improve productivity.
- Individuals that want to learn Project Management
My name is Henk van Zyl.
I am an experienced Business Analyst working in the e-commerce industry.
My working career has always center on data analysis/science where I have completed numerous projects to provide organizations with business intelligence.
The data science field is fascinating with an abundance of opportunities and I am excited to share my knowledge with you!