How to Start a Bookkeeping Business!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to start, run, and operate your own profitable bookkeeping business.
- Ability to choose how much you work: do you want to run your bookkeeping business full-time, part-time or somewhere in between?
- Freedom to work wherever you want.
- Learn how to provide your clients with tremendous value.
- You don’t need to know the ins and outs of double-entry bookkeeping to make your bookkeeping business work.
- You don't need a bachelor’s degree or associate degree in bookkeeping and accounting to be successful.
- Live your ideal work/life balance
- Learn to be efficient so you can serve more clients and serve them faster
- Learn how to easily find and onboard new clients.
- Walk through your first client meeting. Learn how to overcome objections and win new business.
- Learn how to price perspective clients.
- Lots of helpful templates included with the course, from engagement letters to workflow checklists.
- Work from home at your own pace.
- Learn how to make a significant side income or full time replacement income.
- You should have a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals and bookkeeping before starting your own bookkeeping business.
Thinking about starting a bookkeeping business? Bookkeepers are always in demand, and if you are good with numbers and organizing financial information, this might just be the right business for you. If you want the freedom and rewards that come with building something solid and scalable, then join us in this fun and informational course.
This course is not intended to teach you the fundamentals of accounting or how to use QuickBooks. Before taking this course, you should have a strong understanding of accounting fundaments and bookkeeping techniques. It takes years of education, experience and knowledge before you should consider starting your own bookkeeping business.
- Anyone with the desire to start their own profitable bookkeeping business. Discover the ins and outs and determine if bookkeeping is right for you.
- Someone with a strong understanding and experience working in QuickBooks and ready to start their own bookkeeping business.