Learn Spoken Moroccan Arabic / DARIJA - Daily Conversations
What you'll learn
- Learn useful vocabulary, expressions and phrases useful in the most common situations with detailed explanations and step by step pronunciation;
- You will master Moroccan Arabic Transcription used by Moroccans with repetitive pronunciation;
- Learn about the Moroccan Culture;
- Learn numbers in DARIJA and how to pronounce the Moroccan Currency " DIRHAM" depending on numbers;
- Learn about Personal Pronouns, how to conjugate the verb to have in present tense, Interrogative Words and Prepositions in DARIJA.
- You will have more facilities to Learn a Modern Standard Arabic which has the same sounds as Moroccan Arabic and a lot of commun vocabulary and expressions.
- Be able to understand a course given in English (basic english understanding is enough).
- No special materials or software are required
Moroccan Arabic or DARIJA is a spoken language in Morocco and I made this course to help Moroccan Arabic students to speak very easily even for those who don't have any knowledge about the DARIJA. In the whole course, you have detailed explanations and we share also a lot of information about the Moroccan Culture to have a good understanding of what is happening around you and to engage in simple, friendly conversations that signal respect for people and the culture.
The first section contains an important course about how Moroccans transcript Moroccan Arabic / DARIJA with repetitive pronunciations. Then, the rest of the course sections, aims to give you the most common vocabulary, expressions, and phrases you can use to speak Darija / Moroccan Arabic with locals in different daily life situations with a step by step pronunciations:
Learn how to Introduce yourself (Questions and Answers);
Learn what to say while meeting a Moroccan person and having a conversation with him/her with many examples of answers ( such as how to greet people, how to say " how are you ", how to say "thank you" and much more...);
Learn how to pronounce numbers from 0 to 100;
Learn Personal pronouns, The verb to have "3nd" in the present tense, Interrogative words, and Useful expressions in your daily communications in Morocco;
Learn a list of vocabulary and expressions useful in the Local Market ( The Souk ) with non-fixed prices especially for bargaining and how to pronounce the Moroccan currency " DIRHAM" depending on numbers;
Learn a list of expressions and vocabulary in the Restaurant;
Learn phrases ( questions and answers ), vocabulary useful for asking for directions and prepositions in Darija;
Learn expressions ( questions and answers ) and vocabulary related to Hospital and Health;
Learn how to pronounce famous Moroccan cities like Moroccans.
Finally, do not hesitate to enroll in the course and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer within a day.
Who this course is for:
- Fans and lovers of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Morocco visitors
- Expatriates in Morocco
- Moroccans raised abroad who do not speak Moroccan Arabic
- Moroccan Arabic learners
- Foreigners married to Moroccan persons
I am a Moroccan engineer, a fan of foreign languages with a long experience in teaching online and I am teaching Moroccan Arabic for 2 years now. I like sharing what I know and I enjoy sharing about Morocco.
I had lived in Europe and Asia and I was always sensitive to the language of countries I was living in. My travels, allow me to have a good overview of the language learning process and this is why I am making learning and informative courses to make you enjoy more your short or long stay in Morocco. In the end, I am looking forward to expanding my language courses, so stay tuned ;).