Learn how to record entries in JOURNAL
What you'll learn
- In this course, the students will be informed about Meaning, Importance and Uses of Journal.
- Meaning & Importance of Accounting Documents which is important for recording various business transactions.
- Understanding various Accounting Documents along with specimens.
- Specimen of Journal.
- Types of Journal Entry.
- Students will know about Purchase, Sales, Purchase Returns, Sales Returns, GST. They will also know how to record the respective entries in the Journal.
- Students will also know about different types of Discounts and how to record the entries for the same.
- Students must have a complete knowledge of the Golden rules of Debit and Credit and they must be able to classify various types of accounts.
- Kindly refer to our previous lecture...Learning Double Entry Book Keeping System.
The course is designed for:-
Beginners who want to learn accounts.
You must have a good knowledge of double entry book keeping system.
If you have enrolled yourself to class 11 of commerce stream and want to understand the first step in recording entries in journal.
For those who have problems in understanding various types of accounts, classifying the accounts and applying golden rules of debit and credit to the respective accounts.
Importance of the Course:-
It is the fundamental subject of Book Keeping.
Financial study is very important in business. It is difficult to understand finance without the basic knowledge of book keeping.
All business organization whether small or large have to maintain various books of accounts.
An accountant with qualified knowledge plays an important role in writing various books of accounts and finalizing the same.
Book keeping is required everywhere to plan the budgets.
How to course is helpful to you:-
The Course provides in depth information which includes:-
Meaning Importance and uses of accounting Documents
Meaning Importance and uses of journal
Steps in recording entries in journal.
Recording Journal entries with GST, purchase return, sales return and discounts.
The course is in English and Hindi language so that the students can easily understand the subject matter of the course.
After completing the course,
You will understand the importance of accounting documents and journal.
You will get ability to understand the effect of each transaction.
You can calculate the discounts and GST on purchase and sales of goods.
You will be able to prepare the Journal entries correctly.
How to complete the course:-
It is advisable that you begin with the introduction section. This will help you to understand the basic concepts.
It is also advisable not to miss any part of the course.
It will also help you in solving the practical problems on Journal.
We have provided, explained and solved various practical problems in the second section of the course, which you can easily understand and you can solve various problems related to posting entries in journal.
Try to solve the Quiz provided at the end of the course.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for beginners. Students who have enrolled themselves for Class 11th in commerce stream and the course is also available for those who need to have some basic ideas of Book Keeping and accountancy. The course is not meant for professionals.
Name:- A Kumar
Age:- 49 Years
Resident:- Thane, India
Education:- A Commerce Graduate with speciality in Accountancy
from Mumbai University.
Objective:- To provide online coaching to various students.
Skills:- 15 years experience of teaching. Proficient in planning and developing appropriate teaching programs to optimize the learning process while effectively addressing students needs. Having good knowledge of Algebra, Geometry, Banking, Accounts and Finance. Worked as a lecturer in various Coaching institutes and College. Fluent in English and Hindi language.
Strength:- Teaching is my passion and I provide online coaching for Algebra, Geometry to Class 8th,9th and 10th. I also provide online coaching for Accounts to Class 11th and 12th.