Learn how to quickly build websites using Wordpress
- You will need Internet access, a web browser and a desire to create a website!
- You do not need to have hosting or a domain prior to this course as it will be covered in the course
- You do not need Wordpress installed prior to the course as this will be covered in the course
If you've ever wanted to build your own website WITHOUT being a programmer, this is the perfect course for you! It will take you from complete Newbie to being proficient with building professional quality websites, all in less time than you thought possible.
All topics are explained in a easy, non technical manner. I will walk you through everything, from registering a domain name, how to get hosting, installing Wordpress and learning how to build websites. All you need to do is follow along with the videos.
The course consists of clear video lectures and will move you from Newbie to Expert.
It is suggested that you follow along by doing as I do, and in the process you will be building a website and learning a valuable new skill.
Learning how to build a website is a critical skill in today's economy, and by utilizing Wordpress you can do this without programming. If you have basic computer familiarity like using Word or Powerpoint, you'll be building websites in no time at all.
I look forward to being by your side as you start this new adventure.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies who want to either build a website for themselves or get into the business of building websites for a living. It takes your from newbie to being proficient with Wordpress and assumes NO prior Wordpress or web development experience.
- Understanding basic web site architecture08:03
- Getting a domain name - Part I06:34
- Getting a domain name - Part II10:49
- Finding a host07:31
- Connecting your domain name to your hosting account04:59
- Installing Wordpress08:39
- Using Wordpress.com instead of self-hosting03:38
Chris is an experienced technology professional and licensed attorney. He has held executive roles in public companies, started his own companies and has extensive product management experience.
He likes to take complex concepts and break them down in a very easy to understand manner, and make sure that all the information is very practical and ready to use. Whether it's a legal concept or showing you how to develop software, you can sure the course will walk you step by step to what you need to know.