Learn how to be combine Rhythm, Vocal & Body-Movement
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will unlock the power of feeling good just by following step-by-step and play with the easy rhythms combining them with your voice, clapping and stumping.
- This will give you a sense of confidence and feeling good. This too, will make you be able to improvise without any instrument at anytime. It goes beyond music.
- No drum is required. No prerequisites.
- Join this course as you are.
Your happiness is only a happy emotion away!
When you play with rhythm combine with your voice, you are teaching your body to have fun. When you have fun, you feel happy. As you keep doing so, you enhance your immune system. Why is that so? Because it feels good, when you feel good, you will be inspired to do good. Thus you enter a cycle of good feeling. Feeling-Good enhance your immune system.
Rhythm and body combine with voice releases Feeling-Good: Endorphins.
Rhythm and body combine with voice create a sens of Connectedness.
Rhythm and body combine with voice aligns your body and mind. And releases negatives feelings.
Your Brain on Rhythm, body combine with your voice
Rhythm and body combine with voice is a great workout for your brain. By practicing these, you access your entire brain. Research shows that the physical transmission of rhythmic energy to the brain actually synchronizes the left and right hemispheres. So, when the logical left hemisphere and the intuitive right hemisphere of your brain begin to pulsate together, your inner guidance system – or intuition – becomes stronger.
Even listening and witching these lectures regularly can have the same effect as doing it itself.
- Anyone can take this course and benefits from it.