Learn How to Play Neo Soul, Gospel and R&B Piano
What you'll learn
- You should be able to accompany others while playing..
- Play more ideas while playing with others
- Be more effective at accompanying vocalist
- You will also be able to effectively write songs..
- Expand your knowledge of keyboard voicings
- You will not need any prior knowledge. All you will need is a way to practice the exercises that are given.
- You should have the drive to practice the material given.
- At least 1 to 2 hours a day to practice drills.
This course will introduce you to the sounds or voicing that make up the sound of Neo Soul, Gospel and R&B. This course will have plenty of examples that you can play to add new flavor to your playing. Each section will have several etudes that are made to get you familiar with the Voicing that are normally used in each genre. Plus new content is added regularly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that would like to learn Neo Soul, Gospel and Pop style of playing on the Piano
- Anyone who would like to improve their playing of Neo Soul, Gospel and Pop
- Anyone looking to expand their repertoire
Jeffrey James is a musician who has played with Ndambi, Greg O'Quin, Bernard Wright and more. He has a strong love for music and has spent alot learning his craft and surrounding himself with like minded musicians. His teachers include Bernard Wright(Jamaica Funk was originally written by him), Dave Frank from Berklee College.
He has a love of sharing his and will go the extra mile to ensure all students walk with a new approach to Piano Harmony. He strongly believes in the saying "Show me man 5 closest friends and I will show you his future", because networking is a part of musical success.