- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To negotiate in a way that the result is repeat business
- To psych up so as to not permit emotions to becloud the issues
- • To acquire tools to determine the reason why people say they want what they desire
- To generate options for mutual gain and
- To become aware if the other party is trying to take advantage of us
- As a result, the participant will be able to know if the deal was built on terra firma or on sand.
- No previous requirement
As an actor needs to practice much to develop his thespian talents so does an executive. The course How to negotiate anything is filled with lots of exercises since application is the basis to really learn what is being taught.
Now, differently from the executive bailiwick, negotiation is an essential skill for career growth, which few people invest the time and effort to learn. How to negotiate anything will help you to keep your cool, find out what the other side really wants, avoid being taken advantage of and create mutually satisfactory win-win outcomes.
- Students that are about to enter the job market
- Young executives
- Salesperson or anyone who needs to pick up tools to negotiate better
To be convinced that a Results-oriented Negotiation is the best deal for everyone involved.
You will go through a negotiation exercise to determine your style.
You will determine if you are the type who wins at the expense of others, if you are the looser type or if you manage somehow to find solutions for mutual gain.
We will see examples of winners, losers and those who are results-oriented negotiatiors.
To promote an environment where personal problems do not become barriers.
Basically people have two major interests - They want to get what they came for and also they would prefer to maintain the relationship intact.