Learn How to Mix Electronic Dance Music With Free Plugins
What you'll learn
- How to Mix Electronic Music on Any Audio Platform
- How to Tune Your Drum
- Mixing Tips and Tricks
- How to Clean Up Your Sound
- Fix Clashing Frequencies
- Set Up Your Listening Environment
- Organize and Optimize Your Projects
- Optimize Your Audio Quality
- The Theory Behind a Good Balanced Mix
- How to Manage the Stereo Image
- How To Set a Compressor
- Parallel and Side-Chain Compression
- How to Mix a Track from Mmmm to Whoa!
- How to Avoid Common Mixing Mistakes
- How to Use Your Ears
- Obtain Great Audio With Free Plugins
- The Audio Compression Theory
- Your Preferred DAW to Follow the Course
- A Couple of Good Monitors or Headphones to Listen to All Nuance
- An Audio Card With at Least 1 Stereo Out
- A Computer with an Internet Connection
- Basic Music Productions Skills are preferred
Would you like to know how to Get the Best from your recordings?
Do you want to understand how to Mix Like a PRO?
Would you like to transform your rough mix into a Great-Sounding track?
All with FREE plugins?
If the answer is YES, this course is absolutely for YOU!
Hello and welcome to Learn How to Mix Electronic Music Course where you will learn all the skills you need
to Mix an Electronic Dance Music track from start to finish on any DAW with Free Plugins.
My name is Max Porcelli and I'm a Steinberg Certified Trainer, DJ Producer, and owner of 989 Records.
I've been teaching Electronic Music Production for 20 years now and I'm also the creator of some Bestselling and Top Rated courses you can find on this platform, with thousands of students and hundreds of 5 stars ratings.
Learn How to Mix Electronic Dance Music With Free Plugins is a course suitable for producers of all levels, where I will guide you through every single step of the mixing process.
Everything is explained with easy words, practical examples, assignments, quizzes, and FREE plugins you can your on your projects.
Enrolling in this course, you will be also entitled to download all the audio tracks for the project we will use during this course.
You will be then able to reproduce all the mixing examples in Your Studio no matter the DAW you use.
This is the best way to learn how to mix like a PRO and how to use your ears.
Plus, Smart Video Editing with great Zoom and captions will allow you to follow the course even from your smartphone, very easily, wherever you are.
So if you like to produce House, Deep House, Tech, or any other EDM Music Genre, this course is absolutely for you.
And now, some of the things you will learn in this course include
The Analog and Digital Audio Theory
How to Set Up Your Listening Environment
How to Tune your Drums
How to use a Spectrum Analyzer and Read Meters
How to Clean Up Your Mix with Advanced EQ Techniques
How to fix Fix Clashing Frequencies
How to Manage the Stereo Image and Effects
How to Use Compressors
Parallel and Side-Chain Compression
How to Obtain Great Sounding Mixes With Free Plugins
How to use your Ears
An Ear Training Section, Quizzes, and Much More
And, what about if you have any questions or troubles?
You can always use the Q&A course board to raise your questions.
Fast and comprehensive responses are included in your course.
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
Plus, lifetime access and a Udemy 30 days money-back guarantee
So go ahead and click the add to cart button to enroll in the course.
Start Learning How to Mix like a PRO Right Now.
I'll see you aboard!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate Electronic Music Producers
- Anyone Interested to learn Basic and Advanced Mixing Techniques
- Beginners Who Want to Learn More About Compression and Effects
- Intermediate Producers Who Want to Get the Best From Their Mixes
- Anyone who wants to learn How To Clean Recordings With EQ
- All Producers Who Want to Bring Their Music from Good to Great
- Anyone Interested to learn some Acoustic Basics
Max Porcelli is a Steinberg Certified Trainer, DJ, Producer, and Remixer with a degree in Multimedia and Technological Sciences. Since 2007 he's been running the Educational Division of 989Records, an independent electronic record label producing a variety of electronic music genres and working with many artists from around the globe. The aim of the division is to develop electronic music culture and all its related technologies.
989Records head honcho, Max started his musical career in 1989 and is currently one of the most active and chameleonic producers of the Italian electronic scene, with almost 70 singles, EPs, albums, and remixes already produced and published. Over the years, he has worked with Pacha Recordings Ibiza, Deep Class, and several important Italian labels such Rise, Absolutely, Airplane, Molto Rec, remixing artists like Inaya Day, Angie Brown (Incognito), Jocelyn Brown, Cheryl Porter, Oliver Cheatham (Room 5) and many others.
Having followed hundreds of students during his educational activities, Max has become a point of reference for many musicians, DJs, producers, and enthusiasts in northeast Italy.
989 Radio Show by Max Porcelli
Weekly Residency at BalearicaMusic [Ibiza]
Every Sunday @19:00 CET