Mindfulness & Meditation For Beginners - Best Course 2021!
- Nothing, but a commitment for the practice of meditation.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love this course. I especially love that Kevin provided mp3's so that I can meditate at any time listening to his voice. Thanks!! - Dr. Dave Harris
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best courses I have taken on Meditation. Straight to the point. Worth investing time!!!
Videos were awesome but instructions says to close the eyes, so during meditation practice did not get a chance to watch the videos ;)….. A big thank you to this course instructor. - Krishna M
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Started to be more aware of the tension in my shoulders and able to start releasing it with the breathing exercise - Jill Cowen
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Easy to follow, divided in short daily sessions. Good foundation for beginners. - Monica Ruda
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐An Excellent course! Video is very beautiful, your voice is soft, music is soothing! I was really enjoyed! Thank you! - Victoria Riabov
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I was able to learn to sink down into myself and really begin to understand the meditation process. I really liked the background music in this instructional video - Tamara Crull
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The modules are easy to understand and simple. Great practice for someone who already knows how to meditate and great startup info for someone new to the process. - Logan DeTour-Rowan
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This course is fantastic. It is presented beautifully (lovely voice)! It goes way beyond other similar courses I've done. It's content, the concepts and the way it's put together is quite perfect. Stop hunting for the right course for you. This is it! - Buddhist Lady
Hello and welcome to “Learn to meditate in Seven Days” – My name is Kevin Kockot and I welcome you to this course!
>>> Learn Meditation for Mindfulness, Stress Management, Less anxiety, Improved sleep, Resilience, Happiness, General Health <<<
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
You want to learn to meditate and need a step by step guide?
You want to take advantage of the health benefits that go with the practice?
You want to use a guideline that works?
If that is the case:
>>> THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU FOR SURE! <<<
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
On this course I listed seven Meditations for seven days so that you are guided to get into the practice of mediation for more mindfulness
On that step-by-step process I will guide you to focus on your breath, the activity mind, emotions and more, so that you can fully relax and enjoy the health- benefits of the practice of meditation.
I also added free MP3s of the lectures to the course, so you can practice whenever you want - independently and self-determent.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
>>> You have nothing to loose! But a lot to learn about "Mindfulness | Meditation for Beginners (Seven Days Couse)"!
>>> Enroll now! New insights are waiting for you!
>>> I am happy to meet you in this course!
If you have any questions – feel free to message me on Udemy anytime!
And now – enjoy the course! :)
PS: Thanks to Erokia/JordanPowell - Sound Design Freesoundorg/people/Erokia/ (Commons Attribution 3.0)
PSPS: Here a list of scientifically proven benefits of meditation:
✅ "Clinicians should be aware that meditation programs can result in small to moderate reductions of multiple negative dimensions of psychological stress.
- JAMA Intern Med. 2014 Mar;174(3):357-68.
✅ "Increases in mindfulness were found to mediate the relationships between formal mindfulness practice and improvements in psychological functioning, suggesting that the practice of mindfulness meditation leads to increases in mindfulness, which in turn leads to symptom reduction and improved well-being."
- Jounal of Behavioral Medicine 31(1):23-33
✅ "These results suggest that mindfulness training may improve attention-related behavioral responses by enhancing functioning of specific subcomponents of attention."
- Cognitive, Affective, & Behauvioral Neuroscience June 2007, Volume 7, Issue 2 pp 109–119
✅"Increasing evidence shows that mindfulness meditation, delivered either via MBSR or MBTI, can be successfully used for the treatment of insomnia with good patient acceptance and durable results."
- Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2015 Nov;21(6):547-52.
✅ "Taken together, these data indicate that meditation engages multiple brain mechanisms that alter the construction of the subjectively available pain experience from afferent information."
- J Neurosci. 2011 Apr 6; 31(14): 5540-5548
Who this course is for:
- ✅ ... for people that want to learn to meditate in an easy way with the help of guided instruction.
- ✅ ... if you want to calm down, quiet your mind, get in touch with your body.
- ✅ ... if you want to learn how to control your breath, your senses, your thoughts and emotions.
- ✅ ... if you want to connect with yourself with the teqniques of body scan, intension setting and a mantra.
- ✅ ... if you want to reduce your stress level, control of anxiety, promote your emotional health, lenghten your attention span.
- ✅ ... improve your sleep and reduce insomnia, control pain, decrease of high blood pressure.
- ✅ ... if you dont like the course: please message me, so I can improve the course for every student! :)
- ✅ ... if you like the course: please rate the course! That helps me as an instructor and upcoming students in their decision. Thank you! :)
- 01:00WHY DID I CREATE THIS COURSE?
- 01:01WHO AM I?
- 00:38FREE CHECKLIST - 10 MEDITATION TIPS
- 03:44NINE BENEFITS OF MEDITATION (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN)
- 00:40PLEASE NOTE!
- 01:07PLEASE STOP FOR A MOMENT!
- 11:11DAY 1 - BREATH
- 10:49DAY 2 - FOCUS AND SENSES
- 10:49DAY 3 - THOUGHTS
- 00:39Tutorial: How do you rate a course on Udemy?
- 10:49DAY 4 - BODY SCAN
- 10:29DAY 5 - EMOTIONS
- 10:12DAY 6 - INTENTION SETTING
- 11:27DAY 7 - MANTRA
- 01:15THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS COURSE!
- 05:45BONUS SECTION (SCIENTIFIC STUDIES IN DETAIL) + GIFT IN ATTACHMENT :)
- 00:11INTERESTED TO GET ADDITIONAL - INFORMATION? - CLICK HERE!
- 00:44HOW DID YOU LIKE THE COURSE?
Over 80.000 students trust me on Udemy!
>> HEALTH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD! <<
The promotion of health is a matter of the heart for me. With my offers, I want to support people living a healthy, self-determined life. Therefore my approach is holistic, touching on body, mind and soul.
If you are interested to learn more, you can join my facebook group: simply healthy - motivation, stress management, nutrituion, exercise. I am always happy to welcome you.
I work as a content creator on several platforms including:
- Insight Timer
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple Audiobooks
- and many more ...
>> If you have any questions - feel free to contact me anytime. :)
- Born 1989 in Germany
- 2009 - 2013 Sociology & Communication Sciences University of Rostock (Bachelor of Arts)
- 2012 - 2013 University of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- 2013 - 2016 Prevention & Health Promotion Europa Universität Flensburg (Master of Arts)
- Since 2016 Independent Service Provider in the field of health promotion (workplace, community and individual health promotion), online content creator.