This Wordpress course is designed to walk you step by step through setting up your own WordPress website without any Wordpress experience or coding required. No previous knowledge required to make websites in Wordpress. Everything is explained in non technical terms step by step for students to make a fully working Wordpress website.
- Roughly 30% of internet is run by Wordpress.
- WordPress dominates 76.4% of CMS Market Share and it’s FREE.
- WordPress powers thousands of government websites in all parts of the world.
- WordPress is used by thousands of universities, colleges, and schools all over the world.
- Wordpress has more than 50,000 free plugins.
- WordPress is Available in 68+ Languages
Are you ready to make your first Wordpress website?
Don't you want to learn WordPress to get ahead of competition?
You will be able to make a website in Wordpress from scratch.
You will be able to make a gorgeous Wordpress website without any coding knowledge.
You will be able to make websites for your friends, family or clients.
Small Business owners will be able to make a Wordpress website for their business.
I’ve been a Web Developer and Digital Marketing Consultant for 8 years. I’m here to help you create a website that will be fully functional on all mobile devices and desktops. You’ll learn how to make pages, posts, menus, use widgets, use plugins and professional looking e-mail. I’ll be there for you to help with your journey to Wordpress.
By the end of this course, you will know all the steps to create a fully functional gorgeous mobile responsive website.
By the end of this course, you will be able to work on any Wordpress website to make new posts and pages.
You'll get full support from me to succeed in your Wordpress website Journey.
Here's a summary of what we will cover in this wordpress course :
- How to buy domain
- How to buy Hosting
- Setting up a new WordPress site/project
- How to set SEO friendly URL structure
- Creating pages
- Creating blog posts
- How to install plugins
- Customizing the colors & theme of your website
- Setting up custom navigation menus
- Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors)
- Contact us Page, Service Page
- Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
- Using a custom homepage instead of a generic "blog listing"
- Putting Slider on Homepage
- and lot more….
Go ahead and press the BUY NOW button on Top right and I promise you won't regret making this decision :)
Udemy has 30 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to worry about :)