Learn How To Make Short Video (60 Second) In Urdu/Hindi
- Be able to work on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere with basic understandings of how these software work.
You are willing to create videos like famous video creators such as AJ+, NAS DAILY and share information, news with the world via video, but fear that you will not get good junk of views on your content? Well you do not need to worry about that.
On social media, you merely have three seconds to grab someone's attention to see your content, so your concern that you might not get good views number and share, is RIGHT! This course, How To Make 60 Second Video has been designed to create amazing micro videos. These kind of videos has the tendency to deliver the message in just 1 minute. Plus, great chance of the content to go viral. The course, How To Make 60 Second Video covered all important aspects of creating video, right from How to develop a story. How to script a video. How to make decent, good looking title or thumbnail. How to collect data from the internet. Editing the videos and images. And how make the video an action-oriented with beautiful closing animation using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
After you finish the course, you will be able to build your own social media video brand.
Are you in?
- Media students, who have worked on Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Premiere, Movie Maker and those who are inspired with vloggers.
- How to gather information03:34
- Why and how to script your topic06:31
- Record, collect relevant footage and images from the internet03:58
- Make eye-catching title and thumbnail of the video06:46
- Use Premiere to edit footage, images10:44
- Create beautiful animated Overlay text in After Effects11:09
- Create beautiful animated Overlay text in After Effects07:21
- Add Closing animation to the video01:50
- Understanding Work Area, Render Settings and Final Video03:19
I am associated with Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. as a video editor, graphic designer, and 2D animator. Now serving as the Creative Head at Muntwo Video Productions in Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. Before entering into this amazing field of graphics and animation I wanted to be a Geologist but ended-up as a designer and it happened for a reason. Creating 2D animation is my passion. I love to play with the text and animating things around. I have experienced working on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Sony Vegas for over 10 years.