Learn How To Have an Attractive Looking Wordpress Site
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to design effective looking Wodpress sites ready for the online marketplace
- A PC, with an internet connection and the ability to follow basic guidelines
It is my aim for everyone who follows my course correctly to have appealing Wordpress sites. My techniques involves a straightforward process in getting the best out of the Wordpress library of FREE tools enabling you to make each future site you create aesthetically pleasing and also having the basic SEO in place for the Google bots and future indexing.
1. Dealing with the main components of look including, free themes, headers and background images.
2. Understanding permalinks and how to use it for domain extensions and better ranking.
3. Understanding the difference between a static site and latest post settings and what it means for you.
4. How to splice your pages for short post bursts on your homepage.
5. What plugins to upload and what they mean for your site.
6. Creating an effective main sidebar via the widget library for advertisement purposes.
7. The importance of basic SEO ref. your site title (keywords) and tag line (description).
If you follow my course correctly then, you should not only be able to create nice looking websites going forward, but also one's which have the necessary SEO in place ready for the search engines and in particular Google.
- This is open to all folk who have a free or paid Wordpress site
A brief intro about the Wordpress course.
You'll be able to create smart looking websites using FREE Wordpress themes, relevant backgrounds and headers.