Learn How to Give Effective Feedback to Employees
- A willingness to change their mindset on how they think about giving feedback to employees.
Start giving positive feedback that supercharges your team and allows each employee to feel that they are a cherished part of the group while guiding them toward exceeding business goals!
Welcome to learn how to give effective feedback to employees. My name is Jeff Przybylski and I own and operate CompuTerrors, an IT firm. I’ve been in the corporate environment for over 16 years as both an employee and in management. During that time, I’ve learned a lot about giving effective feedback.
At the end of this course, you’ll gain many strategies for the why and how of giving positive feedback that can help transform your team from just okay to amazingly productive. We’ll go over key methods you can employ to better empower your employees to perform ever greater work. I designed this course for managers who want to improve the relationship with their employees by instilling confidence when they’ve done something great for the business or their team.
Thank you for your time and I invite you to enroll now or watch some previews to see some examples.
- All managers who want to improve the relationship with their employees by instilling confidence when they’ve done something great for the business or their team.
- Introduction Video01:11
- Course Organization01:26
- Focus on Strengths01:34
- Benefits of Feedback05:11
- Be Timely and Specific05:42
- Presentation of Feedback02:52
- Show Your Appreciation02:00
- Stick to Positivity03:14
- Encourage Positive Feedback Within the Team05:20
- Don’t Praise Everything02:27
- Consider Gamification06:35
- Feedback and Updates00:14
- Let’s Connect00:04
For over 23 years, Jeff has tirelessly battled the terrors that strive to take over our computers, servers, networks, and devices. Throughout this time, he's supported many home/business users and data centers of various shapes and sizes in Silicon Valley and across the country.
In between fighting computers bent on world domination, Jeff has obtained several industry certifications, including Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications.