Learn how to draw anime with the Rogue Mangaka Method
- This course was designed for absolute beginners who have no drawing skills at all
- No experience or talent is necessary
Are you good at drawing? And, are you so good that people are paying you money just to have you draw for them?
Well, you are watching this video, so I am guessing you are probably not that good. Right?
Yeah, this is you right now. No drawing skills.
But what about you in the future?
Would you like to become so good that people start paying money for drawing?
Getting fans and have your friends and family talking great things about your drawing skills?
If your answer is yes. Then welcome.
My name is Mark Diaz and for the last couple of months we’ve been working to develop the BEST TRAINING for drawing anime.
Well, I don’t know if this is THE BEST, but we are giving OUR BEST! And right now, we are offering instructions for people who have ABSOLUTELY NO DRAWING SKILLS.
Most tutorials out there show instructions that look good.
But, have you tried them out? Have you got any results?
Are the creators of those tutorials making sure their instructions are tested and actually bring results?
Well, let me tell you. After a lot of experimentation with REAL BEGINNERS who had NO DRAWING SKILLS, we created steps that actually bring results.
Of course, we started like every other instructor out there, with steps that we thought were good, but after failing and seeing that our students were not getting results, we made changes, and now, after a lot of testing, we have created
THE ROGUE MANGAKA TRAINING
A course that you can START. RIGHT NOW. For free.
Join us and start to finally get results in drawing.
See you inside!
- Absolute beginners who are looking for a method that actually bring results and help them improve their drawing skills
- People who love anime and want to learn how to draw it
- Quick Introduction
- Course Overview
- Is This Course For You?
- How This Course Works
- Your Visual Intelligence
- How to Create A New FREE Training Account
- How the Training Center works
- How To Become A Paid Artist
- Can You Make Money as a Mangaka
- Those Who Improve and Those Who Don’t
- How Much Time Does It Take To Start Getting Paid
- Download the Project Files
- Following up with Photoshop or Krita
- Setting up the Brush in Photoshop
- Drawing Anime Eyes - Big Oval
- Drawing Anime Eyes - Medium Hexagonal
- Drawing Anime Eyes - Medium Rounded
- Drawing Anime Eyes - Small Hexagonal
- Practice Sheets for the Eyes
- Drawing Anime Face
- Practice Sheets for the Hair
- Drawing Anime Hair
- Five levels for Drawing the Hair
- Drawing Anime Body
- Practice Sheets for the Body
- Drawing Anime Clothes
- Practice Sheets for the Clothes
- Bonus Lecture: How To Continue On Level 2 of this training
With a background of 10 years in the film industry at Autumn Leave Films, and with over 30 short films produced to this date, we are a group of animators who love to share everything we know about animation, from pre-production, animation, to post production.
Our aim is to equip future animators with all the necessary techniques and tips to help them do better projects. Our courses will help beginners along with intermediate users.
We have helped more than 54,000+ students to discover techniques and all the knowledge they need to start animating their projects.