Learn how to draw a cute sheep
What you'll learn
- Learn how to draw a sheep
- Encourages self-expression
- Boost your mood
- Spend quality time to relax by yourself or with your kids, family or friends
- Helps to improve hand and eye coordination, while fine-tuning their finger muscles
- Drawing Paper or a notebook
- 2B pencil, a pencil or a marker
- Optional if you also want to paint: Watercolour paint set, brushes size 8 round, size 5/0 round short, Watercolour Paper 300gsm (140lb) or Coloring pencils
- You do not need to spend too much to start on trying to draw.
Would you like to draw adorable sheep? This simple, step-by-step animal drawing course is here to help. You will need a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper. You may also wish to colour or shade your finished drawing with coloured pencils, markers or watercolours.
Learn how to draw a cute Sheep that young (or even older) kids will surely enjoy.
Did you know? Female sheep are called ewes (pronounced "you's") and males are called rams. In the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that there were about a billion sheep in the world. That's one sheep to every eight people!
Sheep have long been used symbolically, and in fairy tales such as "Little Bo Peep." Ancient art often depicts ram's heads, and the ram is included in both the classical Greek and Chinese zodiacs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginner adults or kids age 7-12
- This course is for beginners, hobbyist or someone that wants to sit down and enjoy some creative time
- If you are looking for colour theory, composition, or an advanced drawing or painting course, this may not be for you.
Forest lover, Exploring the world of watercolours and productivity ❤️I am passionate about education and entrepreneurship loving to support those around me reaching their best potential. I love starting new things and sharing my experience with those around me. I hope you will enjoy all my courses.
See you there and I will be grateful if you leave me a review!