Learn how to double your Forex Trading Account in one trade
What you'll learn
- After the course Forex traders will know exactly how to double their Forex trading accounts in one trade.
- Students will be able to design Double in 1 Trade Strategies
- They will be able to analyse the market to determine the best currencies to trade and best times to trade
- They will know which Forex trading technique perform best at entering Double in a Day Trades
- The course uses the MT4 platform to teach the concepts. The concepts can be used on any trading platform. Knowledge of how to place orders using the UK methods are used in the course.
- Demo trading experience placing trades with targets and stops is highly recommended as well as the how to position size trades to limit risk.
Learn how to manually double your Forex Account in one Forex Trade during this course. This course is meant for Forex traders with some Forex trading experience to learn how to add more lots to existing successful positions to increase gains to the point of doubling their account. The big point about increasing lots is to do so in a way that the transaction becomes risk free. You should never be stopped out at a loss after you have added to your position.
The course is video based but contains excel models, simplifying and automating the calculations required to top-up on a risk free basis.
Although the course is mainly about the way of adding to your position on a risk free basis it does include bonus examples of successful trades using techniques such as Channel, Envelope and momentum trading. It also contains an 30 page eBook showing 7 ways you can find turning points in the Forex Market.
The course has over 2 hours of content and is structured to include most of the key areas to fully equip the student to understand the entire process which doubles your account in one trade.
Ways of building "double in a day" strategies, selecting currencies, selecting entry techniques, having the appropriate trading psychology and learning from experience will be covered.
This is not a get rich quick course at all and it will take time and practice to develop the trading skills described in the course after completion.
Your view of Forex trading will change forever after completing this course.
Who this course is for:
- The Forex course is meant for Forex traders with some demo trading experience. It is not meant for total beginners.
Retired early after a corporate career during which positions of Financial Director and Chief Operation Officer were held in multinational Pharmaceutical and medical companies. Before this I accumulated financial Honours and Masters Degrees and qualified as a Chartered Accountant.
I have been trading the Forex Market and teaching Forex techniques for the last 20 years. I have developed a number of unusual and creative Forex trading techniques and Forex Robots over those years and I am constantly finding ways of helping Forex traders achieve success.
Over the years over 10 000 students have completed online courses relating to Forex trading which I have supported, presented or created. Many of these courses will be and are available on Udemy