How to do a hand poked / stick and poke tattoo
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to do hand poke / stick and poke / machine free tattoos
- Tattoo design, equipment and sterilisation, stencils, tattoo technique and aftercare
- Being able to draw helps, but you can always use a ready-made design
In this course, I will cover all you need to know to be able to do your very own hand poked tattoo. Stick and poke tattoos, also known as machine free tattoos or hand poked tattoos, have been around for thousands of years but there has recently been a surge of popularity and very little information online about how to do them well. With a few pieces of professional equipment and knowledge on technique, you can seriously up your tattoo game.
This course will cover:
Coming up with a good design
Health and Safety and how to avoid cross-contamination
How to apply stencils
Tattoo basics, including depth and angle
- People interested in stick and poke tattoos
- People interested in tattoos
- People interested in machine-free tattoos
- People interested in hand poked tattoos
A brief introduction of what the course offers and what you will learn throughout the course.
4 hour tattoo I've done on my own leg, sped up into <10 minutes. A overview of how gradients work in real life, and the tattoo process in general.