Learn How to Disinfect for Coronavirus
What you'll learn
- How to disinfect with Pets and not to harm them
- Which chemicals are green and environmentally safe and which chemicals to use on what surface
- Different surfaces and how to disinfect each surface
- Which equipment to use and How to sanitize your equipment
- Which equipment you can buy for less than $100 that can sanitize an entire room and how to make your own chemicals for cheap using household items
- Bacteria vs. Virus and what is the difference
- What to clean, where viruses accumulate and what you can use to test for viruses
- How long are viruses active and how to remove virus from clothing
- PA Guidelines, safety concerns, Government approved chemicals and electrical device to clean out entire room from all viruses
- Ozone CIo2 Dioxides, Chlorine Dioxides - learn the differences of all the chemicals and how it reacts, the odors, the safety and decontamination and hundreds of other tips and tricks
- How to disinfect for Coronavirus
- Protect yourself from Toxic chemicals
Learn How to Disinfect Coronavirus (The Course That Helps You To Be Safe)
Learn About The Course
Learn: Which chemicals are green and environmentally safe and which chemicals to use on what surface
Certification: Instantly get a course completion certificate that you can add to your AirBNB profile, or any other Business that interacts with customers
Who is this course is for?
Schools Businesses & Institutions
Never before has it been so important to keep your customers, students and clients safe. In this one hour course you will get forty years of knowledge condensed into four easy sessions.
Homeowners Private People
If you are worried about elderly parents, or any other high risk individuals this course is a must. Packages and food can contain the virus, even money can carry the virus. Learn how to disinfect safely. If you have Pets, you will learn how to disinfect without harming them with Chemicals.
What You Will Learn
Different surfaces and how to disinfect each surface
How to disinfect safely with Pets running around that can come in contact with treated surfaces, and which cleaning chemicals are safe for them to be in contact with.
What to clean, where viruses accumulate and what you can use to test for viruses
How long are viruses active and how to remove virus from clothing
Learn the differences of all the chemicals and how it reacts, the odors, the safety and decontamination and hundreds of other tips and tricks
And So Much More...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is worried about getting back to work, property owners , AirBNB renters, small Businesses, Schools and Universities
- Maintenance workers
- Anyone at risk for getting infected from Covid-19
I am a PhD Biochemist from UCLA, and my Bachelor degree in Chemistry is from University of Florida. At UCLA, for my doctoral research, I worked on the research team for Dr Paul Boyer, Nobel laureate for Chemistry in 1997. I am a Florida State Licensed Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, Mold Assessor, and also Independent Insurance Adjuster. Personally, I have done over 1000 investigations for mold/microbial contaminants and construction defects, and over 1000 remediation projects. My specialty is sick building syndrome.
I have written over 12 books on the subject and I help write the State Licensing exams and help the EPA and CDC update their guidelines for this Crisis.
Now I am applying this experience and scientific background to the Coronavius (COVID-19). I created this course because this course can help to aware and protect yourself and others from coronavirus.