Learn How To Develop A Strong Core Quickly
What you'll learn
- Learn the importance of a strong stable core
- Learn How to develop and strengthen the core muscles in a shorter time period
- The 3 Keys to Core Fitness
- Fuelling your core and balancing your diet
- No experience needed
Take a good look at yourself right now, and I want you to ask yourself a question. Do I want a stronger body? Or would I like to tighten up the midsection so I can look good in a bikini or shirtless at the beach? How about fitting into that sexy dress for the wedding, or just being envied by all your friends? Stop wasting your time doing countless sit ups and exercises that are leading to “nowhere land”, or injury. Whether you are just an everyday exerciser, someone looking to stop the constant back pain, or a health practitioner trying to get your clients results. At the end of this course you should have a clear understanding on how to build a stronger foundation, an effective regimen and be able to execute a clear plan to improve your life. In this course I’m going to show you how to build a strong Foundation no matter your age, secret tips on how to get results faster, how to nourish your core with a balanced diet, even when you’re eating out. Working out at home with little to no equipment and so much more.
In Addition to educating yourself with the fundamentals about the core, there will also be exercises and a sample meal plan that will help take you to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- the everyday person, the new mother wanting to firm her midsection to the weekend tennis warrior seeking more power and accuracy in his/her backhand swing to the sedentary executive just looking to get through the day without lower-back pain.
I, Ray Lewis, am passionate about Health and Wellness-and wants you and everyone to be able to use natural sources to get there.
I believe that the most expensive mistake you can make in your life is ignoring your health, and through a lot of research I have discovered many scientific methods over 15+ years of being in the Health and Wellness industry.
Fitness certifications (CFP/CST/PNF), and Sports Nutritionist, First Aid/CPR certifications.