Learn How to Design & Build a WordPress Website in 2020!
- No Experience Required
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Everything you need will be online (no expensive software)
- PC or MAC
"UP TO DATE CONTENT! from a TOP RATED INSTRUCTOR on Udemy, and 60,000+ Subscribers on YouTube with over 4.5 Million views!"
This is a course designed for people who want to create their own website for their business and future web developers.
10 Reasons to Choose this Course
1. PERFECT Course to help you jumpstart your WordPress/Web Design Career!
2. We also cover the behind-the-scenes things you need to do (Other lectures don't cover this!)
3. Not only will you learn and build a beautiful website - You'll also learn how to get your website ranked on Google.
4. I show you where to find all the resources the professionals use! (GAME CHANGER!)
5. Very thorough and detailed, with no steps skipped!
6. Learn how to prototype a website quickly by using ADOBE XD (Amazing!)
7. You'll learn how to really design a website from scratch! and End up with a Great result, everytime!
8. Get YEARS of Knowledge DISTILLED into ONE Comprehensive Course - Save thousands of dollars!
9. Learn how to find the perfect colour combination and fonts for your website!
10. FREE Support - Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any issues! (Normally, will get to you within 24 hours!)
Things you will learn in this course
- How to Get your Domain & Hosting (Get online in minutes!)
- Install WordPress
- Install & Use the Best Drag & Drop Theme - Themify ULTRA (Used by over 103,535+ people)
- How to Prepare your Website Design
- Where to Find all the Tools and Resources (Mostly Free!)
- How to Import/Export Layouts
- How to Add Text, Images, Video, Contact Forms, Maps & More to Website
- How to Ensure Website is Mobile Responsive!
- How to To Rank Your Website on Page 1 of Google
- How to Find the Right Keywords to Target
- How to Optimize Your Website Onpage and Offpage SEO.
- How to use Adobe XD for Prototyping (& Transfer design to WordPress)
& so much more! (For More Info See the Curriculum)
What you need?
- Willingness to learn and take action!
- No Experience is Necessary. No Expensive Software Require. Everything you need is in the course.
SIGN UP FOR FREE TODAY!
- First time website builders
- Future Freelancers (Yes, by the end of this video - You'll be able to sell services)
- Existing WordPress Users (who want to update their site)
- Overview & Costs03:12
- Get Domain & Hosting06:45
- Install WordPress01:42
- Login to WordPress01:36
- Getting Everyone on The Same Page04:36
- Install Theme & Adding Pages & Menu (Download Link in Resources)07:04
- How to Edit Page Layout02:47
- Why We Can't Start Building Yet01:03
- Intro to Milanote00:35
- Goals & Brand Attributes04:32
- User Personas03:36
- Creating a Moodboard02:24
- Choosing Colours09:14
- Choosing Fonts06:39
- Content and Layout Planning04:28
- Finding Images, Icons & Illustrations10:35
- Cropping Images04:35
- Builder Basics05:35
- Edit Spacing & Value Proposition11:28
- Basic Styling06:24
- Using Buttons08:43
- Duplicate & Copy Styling03:47
- Backgrounds, Gradients & Colours08:33
- Add Images, Icons, Video, Testimonials & FAQ Modules08:10
- Animation, Floating Elements & Shapes04:36
- Make Website Mobile Responsive06:44
- Header, Logo & Footer Colours05:41
- Customize Footer, Social Links & Favicon06:55
- Add Contact Form07:02
- Add Google Maps & Enable API05:54
- Enable SSL Certificate02:00
- Designing a Page on Adobe XD15:34
- Build Adobe Prototype on WordPress13:04
- Introduction to SEO02:45
- Keyword Research09:59
- OnPage SEO & Adding Blog Posts13:26
- OffPage SEO (& Rank Tracking)18:17
- Final Words & How to Update04:35
I am Hogan Chua, 28, from Melbourne, Australia.
Basically, I teach individuals all over the world, how to make websites/blog/ecommerce stores without using code, html or any of that complicated stuff.
My courses are for everyday people who are not particularly looking to learn web design, code, html and css and to build a professional career out of it. (although many actually do because there are still alot of people who have money and are not the DIY type and want to delegate tasks to other people.)
These courses are more for those who want a blog, website and ecommerce shop up and running quickly, without having to hire anyone but also to have total control over the look, feel, edit whenever without complicated code.
I'm not going to saying that I'm a professional who has done this for over 10 years, cause that's not true. I've been doing this for about 2, almost 3 years. Still learning, still discovering new things and hopefully I can pass on these skills to you guys.
I first started because I was passionate about helping those like myself (wanted a website, didn't want to hire, nor had the money but wanted to control everything but without code). So I finally figured it out, with the help of Themify Drag n Drop WordPress Themes. I made my own website using the drag n drop system, absolutely loved it!
So I made a video on YouTube and that was highly successful, helping thousands probably 10's of thousands now. So here I am on Udemy, hopefully providing some more value with bonus content! (and the structure of courses, might really help you guys really understand and have fun with it.)
Let me know if you have any questions.