Get in Shape!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design your own individualized resistance training program
- You will be able to reach your fitness goals
- You will understand the basics of nutrition for a healthy lifestyle
- You will know how to gain weight
- You will know how to lose weight
- You need to come with an open mind, and be ready to start achieving your goals!
- Be ready to transform your body
- Pen and Paper to take notes
Learn how to create your own fitness routine! This course clearly teaches you everything you need to know about creating your own resistance training routine. It teaches you how to determine the number of exercises to do, sets, repetitions, weight to use, how much rest to take and more! It also covers the basics of nutrition to go along with your workouts providing tips for losing weight, gaining muscle, and having a healthy diet in general. After taking this course you will be ready to write your own workout program and save hundreds of dollars compared to paying a personal trainer! This course is taught through the use of PowerPoint presentations with voice over explaining everything in detail. This course is broken down into eight lectures ranging from 3 minutes up to about 14 minutes in length. It also includes supplementary materials that include an easy to use workout log and template, a list over 50 exercises to use in your workouts, and a homework sheet that will guide you through the process. Take advantage of this deal today! You can learn all of this for only $30; a fraction of the cost of just one session with a personal trainer. Get started today and take control of your fitness!!
- Students who want to make their own workout routines
- Students who want to transform their body
- Students who have little to know experience with training
- Students who are unsure how to make their own workout plans
- It's not for people who are unable to workout due to injury or other related problems.
- It is not for experts with experience training
Learn about what you need to take into consideration before planning and designing an exercise routine.
- Training Frequency
- Training Age
- Learn how many sets to perform
- Learn how many repetitions to perform
- Learn how much weight to use