Real Estate Basics: Creative Non-bank Financing And More
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to understand 5 ways to buy or control houses
This course is about learning how to buy houses without banks or credit.
The format is with print and video. You can review the video as much as you want.
It will take about 90 minutes to complete.
The course is structured with a focus on -
- Creative non-bank financing
- Agreements used in real estate investing
- Building a team of contacts for your business (lawyer, CPA, title company, etc)
- Starting a business, marketing for houses, and exit strategies.
We are going to cover:
- Understanding "Needing New Financing Deals"
- Understanding "Using Existing Financing Deals"
- Understanding "No Financing Needed Deals"
- Buying with Sub2
- Buying with Agreement for Deed
- Buying with Lease Option
- Buying with Wrap Around Mortgage
- Using Straight Options
- Using Land Trusts for Privacy
- Financing with Hard Money
- Financing with Private IRA Loans
- Financing with Joint Ventures
- Fixing Credit Reports with Legal Credit Repair
- Using Credit Cards for Business Expenses
- Marketing for Houses - 11 ways
- Negotiating with Home Sellers
- Creating a LLC Inexpensively.
Who this course is for:
- beginner and intermediate real estate investors
Since 1986 I have been a professional Real Estate Investor. I have been successful at:
-Subject to Existing Financing (With and Without Land Trusts)
-Land Contracts - Installment Sales
-Lease Purchase and Sandwich Lease Options
-Cooperative Assignments - Lease Option then Assign
-Selling on Lease Option
-Buying by having Seller carry back a second mortgage
Specialties :I specialize in Creative Financing, avoiding banks and needing credit.
I have assisted in helping 100's of students since 1986.