Sell More Products without Facebook Ads or PPC Advertising
What you'll learn
- Create Better Ad Listings and Marketplace Posts that Grab People's Attention!
- Take Higher Quality Pictures that Sell Products (regardless of what camera you're using)
- Write Emotion-Based Descriptions that Work
- How to Write about Benefits instread of just the Features
- Understand How Pricing Really Works
- How to Deal with Buyers to Create Successful Transactions More Often
- How to Better Protect Yourself and your Items (Online and Offline)
- Learn the Do's and Don'ts of Shipping
- No Previous Sales Experience Required
- You should have a basic understanding of how to transfer images from your camera or cellphone to your computer
- Students should know how to do a basic search on websites like Google, eBay, Amazon, etc.
Join the more than 2,700 students learning from our courses!
There is NOTHING like this course on Udemy! One student wrote: "Woo-HOOOO! This SO works!" She went on to say "I just re-posted an ad that had been running on CraigsList for 80 days. I made some small changes and it sold in four hours!" - People say the proof is in the pudding... well I guess she pretty much summed up whether or not you'll find this course helpful.
If you're looking to build a second income selling new or used items online, or maybe you just want to clear the clutter from your home, your success depends entirely on your ad (also known as a listing or notice) because if no one clicks your listing, then it doesn't really matter how good the item or product is that you're selling or even how great the price is... if no one clicks your listing, you can't sell it! Let me show you how to create effective ads that get attention... and results!
I've been buying and selling used items for years because I know that One's Man's Junk Really is Another Man's Treasure. Like the time I was going to throw away an old car EQ that had been collecting dust for years, but I decided to list it on a Buy & Sell website to save me a trip to the recycling depot. I figured if I could get ten bucks for it I would be happy - it not sold right away, I pocketed 80 dollars for it! Not bad for something I was going to throw away!
One of the things I learned over the years is Selling Items Online IS DIFFERENT Than Selling Face to Face because your Ad Listing is the only information potential buyers have when it comes to purchasing decisions. Your Ad can work for you, or against you! By the time you finish this course, you'll know how to create effective ads that get attention… and results!
Each Section will Focus on One Key Area, and I break the lessons down into everyday language to help you understand why it is so important, and how you can use it to improve your own selling efforts. Topics we'll cover include:
The importance of proper images
How to take better pictures regardless of what camera you are using.
How to price your items so you don't miss a sales opportunity.
How to write emotional descriptions that appeal to the buyer's various senses.
How to generate more traffic to your ad without spending money on Facebook or Google Ads.
Plus other tips, techniques and best practices.
Included with this course are my two eBooks: "Selling Online, a Reality Checklist" and "Writing Descriptions that Sell."
I created this course because I kept seeing and reading the same problems over and over again when I was looking for items online. You'll learn how to avoid those costly mistakes without having to go through years of trial and error.
Enroll in my course today and start improving your sales success tomorrow!
PLEASE NOTE: The original name of this course was "The Buy & Sell Money Tree" and most of our videos have been branded with that name. However, Udemy changed its policy and no longer allowed course titles to contain the word "money." As such, only the course title has been changed, everything in the course itself is the exact same!
Who this course is for:
- If you're interested in making extra money by selling your used items on Facebook, Craigslist and other Buy & Sell sites, this course is for you!
- I designed this course for everyday people who are new to selling online but not sure where to get started.
- If you have some experience selling online, this course will help you create more Effective Ad Listings to generate more sales
- This course may not be for you if you're a professional sales person or internet marketer looking to learn advanced selling techniques or SEO strategies.
Kenn Crawford is a published songwriter, author and independent filmmaker. He worked as an Associate Trainer for a Fortune 500 Company and did technical support and customer service for companies like Microsoft, Sirius Radio and Rogers Telecommunications.
Crawford wrote a weekly newspaper column on songwriting and recording, founded Film Cape Breton, a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding audience reach for local indie filmmakers who might not otherwise have the opportunity to have their films seen by the viewing public, and for more than 30 years he has been teaching everything from guitar, recording, and audio book production to sales, writing and photography.
He currently has two feature-length documentaries in pre-production, and recently received an Award of Commendation from the Canada Shorts International Film Festival.
He resides in his hometown of Glace Bay on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada. He has 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and is engaged to be married in August of 2020.