Learn how to buy a house "subject to" the existing financing
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to buy houses without paying cash or getting a loan
- Learn how to take title of a house and keep the existing loan in place
- How to sell for a profit or even move in...if you prefer.
- Students should come with an open mind and the ability to put the information into action
Welcome to the lesson you will learn to highly advanced technique of real estate investors of how buy houses "Subject To" the existing financing where you can take ownership of a property via the house being Deeded to you while keeping the existing mortgage in place. You never have to qualify for a loan. You never have to complete a credit application and yet the house is yours easier than if you did go through that long drawn out process.
Most real estate investor's that utilize this technique make a minimum of $10K per deal. How's would you feel about doing 1 a month and making more than you do on your JOB? Also, imagine moving into you own house, assuming you don't already have one. How exciting would that be?
Enroll in this highly sought after course and you will learn
- Step by step process of acquiring the deed on beautiful houses in gorgeous neighborhoods
- What you need to do business
- What you'll need to know
- Setting up your team of professionals
- How to locate Motivated Sellers
- What are Target Properties
- Why it pays to work on higher price houses
- How to avoid risks and protect yourself
- The most common mistakes when buying and selling
- How to Market to and prescreen buyers quickly
- What documents to use when buying and selling
- Why you should use a Real Estate Attorney to close your deals
- How to make $10K a month using just this technique
- How to outsource 90% of your work
In the past this information was included in high priced seminars. This absolutely qualifies as potentially life changing information in the way you can increase your income and even move into a house of your very own!
- You should take this course if you want to learn the easiest way to buy a house
- You should take this course if you have always thought you could never buy a house because of bad credit or no money
- You should take this course if you are serious about learning how to make money in real estate investing
- You should not take this course if you do not have the best intentions in using the information provided
This is the intro to buying houses "Subject To" and an outline of what will be covered in the course
You will learn what it means to buy a house "Subject To" the existing financing. How title can change and the mortgage is still in the name of the seller and briefly touch on the "due on sale clause"
You will learn that you need a team of Real Estate Professionals typically a real estate attorney, a real estate agent and a Mortgage Broker to assist you with the process of buying, closing and reselling houses when you acquire them "Subject To"
Learn why you are really in the Marketing business and not the Real Estate business. You will understand that the phone must ring in order to do deals and I will provide the 3 most simple ways of marketing if time is at a premium and you can afford a few hundred dollars for marketing.
Students will learn how to take and pre-screen calls from people responding to your marketing(bandit signs or yellow letters) to separate the suspects from prospects. Hint...prospects are motivated sellers and NEEDS to sell not just WANT to sell. You should be on the phone 5 mins or less following a script and completing the Lead Property Information Sheet.
Student's will learn what questions to ask before setting the appointment to meet the motivated sellers and viewing the house. Making sure all decision makers are present and are agreeable to getting some of the paperwork (you only need 2 documents) out of the way if they like me and my price or terms. Also, what to do if they bring up objections at the last minute.
Students will understand how to complete a standard purchase & sales agreement like a professional. You don't want to appear confused when you are filling it out in front of the sellers. I recommend practicing until you can fill it out in 5 minutes or less. I included a copy of this agreement which can be used in all 50 states.
In this lecture I cover what additional documents to forward to your real estate attorney to review. They include the seller's disclosure (CYA), Warranty Deed, Limited Power of Attorney and Escrow letter. Negotiate a flat fee closing of no more than $1000 and have the end buyer cover all the closing costs.
In this lecture we will cover how to complete a Warranty Deed and actually take title of a property. I usually recommend that you have your real estate attorney complete the Deed but I believe every professional real estate investor should know how to complete a Deed in case of emergencies or in the absence of an attorney.
In this lecture I provided a sample craigslist to drive calls from potential tenant buyers. This is the same type of ad that I use IMMEDIATELY after I get a house under contract from a seller. I recommend using a google voice number unless you don't mind get calls throughout the day. Use it, It works!!!