Learn how to become a successful model
What you'll learn
- Introducing Sabrina Hunter
- Modeling 101
- Learn all the different model types.
- Learn the difference between fashion and commercial modeling.
- Anyone can be a model
- Profile of a fashion model
- How to become a fashion model
- How to become a commercial model
- Profile of a commercial model
- How to become a child model
- How to apply make up for a casting
- Body piercing and tattoos
- Why models fail to make it
- Exclusive and non exclusive modeling contract
- Scams to look out for
- Secret Marketing Tool for all models
- Network Network Network
- Anyone can be a model if you understand how to navigate the modeling industry.
- Understand the main types of models.
- Learn how to select the right model type to be successful.
- Learn how to manage your child's modeling career.
- Learn how to find a modeling agency and their requirements.
- Learn how to develop a strong modeling portfolio for free.
- Learn the marketing tips on how to find paid modeling jobs.
- Learn how to apply make up for a casting/open call.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring models (male/female)
- Parents of aspiring models
Sabrina Hunter was born in London and started her modeling career as a fashion model while studying a BA Hons Marketing and Sports. She became a commercial model and graced the covers of magazines and billboards around the world and has been the face of Outre Hair.
She has graced the cover of numerous magazines, calendars, and catalogs plus appearing in national newspapers; these modeling assignments gave her the opportunity to work in London, Scotland, L.A., New York, Orlando, Miami, Massachusetts, Mauritius and Tortola (BVI). In addition to modeling, Hunter has been featured in many TV shows and films as a walk-on artist for; Eastenders, Holby City, Dream Team, Die Another Day, Spider-Man 2. She has also appeared in TV commercials for various brands including; Nokia, WAHI & Orange (mobile).
As a mother of a child model, Sabrina has worked as a maternity model.
Sabrina has helped numerous aspiring models from around the world get started in their modeling career with a celebrity photo shoot, front cover for a magazine, hair shows and feature in blockbuster movies.