Learn How to Become a Self-Published Author
What you'll learn
- Format Your Book for Amazon
- Create a Book Cover For Your Book
- Create a Description Using a Proven Template
- Select Keywords and Categorizes for Your Book
- Understand What Price to Sell Your Book For and How Much Profit You Will Make
- Understand Amazon Settings
- Microsoft Word
eBook self publishing is something that anyone can do. Amazon is the largest marketplace to sell eBooks. There could not be a better time to join the world of self-publishing on Amazon to publish your first book.
About this Beginner Self-Publishing Course
You are going to learn everything you need to know to be able to create professional ebooks that will be for sale for your friends, family, and followers to purchase on Amazon. Even if you aren't interested in a career change this course will give you the necessary skills to create and publish eBooks to the Amazon eBook Store.
You will learn how to use Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and how to read the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Reports after you make your first sale.
Why Choose this Self Publishing Course?
So many self publishing courses are created by people who have not simplified the processes. I recently earned a Doctorate of Educational Leadership specializing in Educational Technology. In the past 4 years I have had many of my books at the #1 spot on Amazon. I have self published 300 books that are currently available at Amazon. In the past I have helped friends self-publish their work and I would love to help you too.
Self Publishing Course Structure
You should watch the concepts and follow along to self publish your first book by watching videos. After watching the videos you can complete the activities on your own. If you really want to self-publish books that people want to buy, watch the concepts, and then self publish your first book.
Videos will give you the information you need to move to the next step. These videos with give you concise information to save you time to make decisions on the setting that you choose for your ebook.
At the end of each core principle you will be given an exercise that you must build that demonstrates the skills you have just learned.
What are the requirements?
- A close to finished book (This is a course on self publishing not the creation of book content).
- Microsoft Word
- No experience with self publishing is needed!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 8 lectures and 1 hour of concise content
- Understand book formatting for kindle.
- Learn if KDP Select is right for your book.
- Publish your first book to Amazon.
What is the target audience?
This course is for beginners who have not self published a book on Amazon before. Some intermediate skills will be taught.
This course is designed for people with little or no self publishing expertise. The publishing of these professional looking eBooks can reach a very large audience of people and create an income.
Who this course is for:
- Students should take this course if you would like to learn the self-publishing process. This course is not to write your first book but how to publish the book.
Hi my name is Dr. Lisa Rusczyk. In the past I have been a software trainer, technical writer, and instructional designer. I bring you these skills to my online courses. I am a Doctor of Educational Leadership specializing in Educational Technology.
Lisa is the creator of the Greater Than a Tourist book series.
I have self published over 800 books on Amazon.
Please view my class list to learn more.