Learn how to become a great DJ and be the life of the party!
- Students should have access to DJ gear (CDJs, mixer) either during or after the course
If you like this course, please consider donating some bitcoins: 1Cw1eVv6sH9xAVSXeLg1ybNA2Nq5caFxDw
Ever wanted to be a DJ but thought it looked too complicated? Are you a self taught DJ but would like to improve your DJing skills?
Then this course is made for you! We'll cover all aspects of DJing, from the basics of setting up, which cables to use, and how to troubleshoot your gear, to basic mixing, beat matching, and more advanced techniques like telegraphing.
There's nearly 2 hours of comprehensive video content.
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to learn about DJing with no prior knowledge
- People wanting to work as DJs
- DJs who want to improve their DJing skills
- DJs who want to strengthen their foundational skills
- 02:07Welcome to the course!
- 01:03A message from Corin (Karboncopy) and David James (Griffin Alliance)
David has DJed in the top nightclubs, bars, and functions in Adelaide for more than 7 years. He has held residencies at the Dog & Duck, Red Square, Seacliff Hotel and Buddha Bar, among others. He has also DJed at hundreds of birthday parties, private parties, special occasions, and corporate functions.
A few years ago he opened up a 'school' to teach at risk students how to DJ, to re-engage them back into the school system. Since starting that venture, David has moved to a fully online experience.