Learn How to Be a Next Level Leader
What you'll learn
- Gain the tools you need to become a next level leader. Create a diversified, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- Learn how to be present and set goals that motivate you forward without leading to endless burnout.
- Lead through inclusive language. Learn how to formulate a message that attracts people to your mission.
- Leverage all of your learning when leading your organization. Get to the next level of leadership by taking action.
- Whether you're starting out or you've been a business leader for decades, this course is for you. This course will provide you with the basics and equip you with the tools you need to leverage your leadership.
It's Dr. Colleen Batchelder here...
Listen––I value your time and our relationship, so let me get right to it.
You're reading this right now means you are interested to know more about the Next Level Leader Program.
You have questions, and I have answers. Now whether or not you can achieve 100% of your leadership goals, we don't know yet.
So, let's handle that first.
You're currently facing one of these business obstacles:
You have a lack of expert information.
You know the value of leadership but don't know where to start.
You need to figure out how to scale your business.
Gen Z started at your company, and you don't know where to begin.
You want to shift from working in your business to working on it.
You want more customers or leads.
You want to create a safe space for all of your team.
Your #1 goal is to become more equitable, diverse, and inclusive.
You want to find a way to keep your company relevant.
Do you identify with any of the obstacles above?
If so, you should keep on reading. But let's make sure we clear this up. Look through this checklist and find out if this program is for you. Here's who this course is for:
Driven business and organizational leaders who understand that knowledge is power and action need to follow education.
Entrepreneurs who want to increase their reach and audience by working on themselves and addressing their own biases.
Individuals who are willing to create a safe space for their employees and put in the work to produce an inclusive, diversified, and equitable workplace.
My 6-module course for implementing practical strategies that bring you to the next level of your leadership.
Learn how to be present and set goals that motivate you forward without leading to endless burnout.
Lead through inclusive language. Learn how to formulate a message that attracts people to your mission.
Leverage all of your learning when leading your organization. Get to the next level of leadership by taking action.
Let's be real for a second...
Simply put, what other program out there can you trust to deliver and provide results?
This course is better than anything else because it provides tangible results and does more than entertain.
I supply you with a detailed plan and the tools to create a company culture that values your team and operates effectively.
After this course, you won't recognize the person staring back at you in the mirror––and you'll be proud of that change.
What Makes This Course Stand Out?
The difference with the Next Level Leader Program is that I'm providing you with an in-depth look at generational differences and the tools you need to attract millennials and Gen Z and retain their talent.
This course will teach you what you need to know to lead effectively––for your workforce today and tomorrow.
So, let's begin the journey!
Who this course is for:
- Driven business and organizational leaders who understand that knowledge is power and action needs to follow education.
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their reach and audience by working on themselves and addressing their own bias.
- Individuals who are willing to create a safe space for their employees and put in the work to produce an inclusive, diversified, and equitable workplace.
Meet Dr. Colleen Batchelder
Dr. Colleen Batchelder is a nationally recognized speaker, executive coach, and DEIB consultant. She has coached and consulted for numerous organizations, including nonprofits, Fortune 500 companies, and startups.
For over two decades, she has helped create inclusive workplaces and community cultures that are diversified, inclusive, and equitable. Dr. Batchelder has also helped organizations develop communication styles and leadership methodologies that attract and retain millennials and Generation Z employees.
She has been featured in Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur Mexico, Ladders, She Owns It, MSN, Chief Learning Officer, and Talent Management. In addition to being a sought-after speaker on diversity and inclusion issues in the workplace, she is also the author of an upcoming anti-racism book (launching in 2022).