Learn Home Energy Storage(NV14) Best Installation Practices
What you'll learn
- Learn how to install the NeoVolta Home Energy Storage System on your home or for a customer.
- Learn about traditional Solar with AC output and how they connect power to the home and Energy Storage System.
- Learn the advantages of using DC coupled Solar for higher efficiency and how those connections work.
- Learn how to work with LARGE PV systems for AC & DC coupled, storage & Main Service Panel connections.
- You should have basic understanding of electricity and how PV panels are used to power Homes.
- You might have installed a Solar Power system connecting the 240VAC to the Main Service Panel.
Learn how to add a Home Energy Storage System to various types of Solar Systems. There are three main types of Solar installations, AC coupled Solar (this has been the standard over the years), DC coupled Solar (this is the best for new installations based on increased efficiency) and the larger combined AC & DC systems. The installation is probably easier than expected.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone working with Solar Power will want to learn about Batteries and Home Energy Storage
- Everyone interested in the latest technology for Home Energy Storage Systems.
Presently the Chief Technology Officer for PMP Energy working on Energy Storage and Solar Systems.
Has several years of experience working with Lithium Batteries both in China and the USA.
Worked at the University of Phoenix as Professor, Master Faculty, and Area Chair for Information Systems and Technology.
Holds undergraduate degrees in Electronics and Business Administration. The Masters degree is an MBA in Technology Management.