Learn Hebrew with Legos
What you'll learn
- You will have a better understanding of how Biblical Hebrew works without having to know Hebrew.
- You will be better prepared for a traditional Biblical Hebrew grammar course.
- You will be ready for our next course, "Meet the Hebrew Alphabet."
- You want to learn about the grammar of Biblical Hebrew but without having to learn Hebrew yet.
- You have a basic understanding of the Bible.
- You do NOT need to know how to read Hebrew.
- You are willing to try new ideas.
- You like Legos.
- You are familiar with Psalm 23.
This is E-Vreet's first course in a series of four beginning Biblical Hebrew courses. We created this course for busy people who don't feel like they are ready for the traditional Biblical Hebrew courses. If you have this desire to learn Biblical Hebrew but don't know where to begin, this course is for you. If you want some basic idea on how Biblical Hebrew works, then you will enjoy this course. If you want more out of your bible study time and want to get deeper into the meaning, then this course will start you on your journey. This course is vital for anyone who will be taking a traditional Biblical Hebrew course. It will prepare you for the challenges to come. We don't teach you Biblical Hebrew--we guide you into the world of Biblical Hebrew, giving you a peek into how Biblical Hebrew is constructed using Legos. We use English to show you how Biblical Hebrew works "under the hood."
Who this course is for:
- Those who want a quick overview of Biblical Hebrew grammar in English with inspirational Bible verses.
- You have a desire to learn Biblical Hebrew but don't know where to begin.
- You need the basics of Biblical Hebrew grammar before you begin a traditional Hebrew course
- You want to learn about how Biblical Hebrew works but you don't know any Hebrew.
- You are someone who needs to learn with more modern methods.
I have studied Linguistics and Applied Linguistics or how people learn languages. I have used this knowledge in the corporate world in the USA, UK, and India. I facilitated training seminars in Business English and Communications. I have taught EFL and trained teachers. I developed and designed Business courses in Fraud, Ethics, Trade Secrets, and Intellectual Property for American businesses.
I have studied Biblical Hebrew for four years and taught courses. I have been coaching students in Biblical Hebrew for three years. I have lived in the East for 15 years where I traveled to Israel, lived in India, England, and France.
I am also an instructional designer, which means I design courses for busy people like you who need to take courses online.