Learn Hebrew with Legos
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have a better understanding of how Biblical Hebrew works without having to know Hebrew.
- You will be better prepared for a traditional Biblical Hebrew grammar course.
- You will be ready for our next course, "Meet the Hebrew Alphabet."
- You want to learn about the grammar of Biblical Hebrew but without having to learn Hebrew yet.
- You have a basic understanding of the Bible.
- You do NOT need to know how to read Hebrew.
- You are willing to try new ideas.
- You like Legos.
- You are familiar with Psalm 23.
This is E-Vreet's first course in a series of four beginning Biblical Hebrew courses. We created this course for busy people who don't feel like they are ready for the traditional Biblical Hebrew courses. If you have this desire to learn Biblical Hebrew but don't know where to begin, this course is for you. If you want some basic idea on how Biblical Hebrew works, then you will enjoy this course. If you want more out of your bible study time and want to get deeper into the meaning, then this course will start you on your journey. This course is vital for anyone who will be taking a traditional Biblical Hebrew course. It will prepare you for the challenges to come. We don't teach you Biblical Hebrew--we guide you into the world of Biblical Hebrew, giving you a peek into how Biblical Hebrew is constructed using Legos. We use English to show you how Biblical Hebrew works "under the hood."
- Those who want a quick overview of Biblical Hebrew grammar in English with inspirational Bible verses.
- You have a desire to learn Biblical Hebrew but don't know where to begin.
- You need the basics of Biblical Hebrew grammar before you begin a traditional Hebrew course
- You want to learn about how Biblical Hebrew works but you don't know any Hebrew.
- You are someone who needs to learn with more modern methods.
Some students are more successful in Biblical Hebrew if they can learn about Biblical Hebrew before they actually have to learn Biblical Hebrew.
Learn about the difference between Hebrew Legos and English Legos. This will introduce you to the world of Biblical Hebrew morphology using Legos.
This is an easy but important lesson where you will learn how to delete the word "the" from the phrase "the LORD" in Hebrew.
This is an advanced lesson of the delete process. You will know not to expect a Hebrew Lego for the word "of" but you will learn about an important structure in Hebrew called the construct. After this lesson, have coffee with Rachel by listening to the audio file below. Then check out the PDF Delete Section Exercises. When you have completed the exercises, download the answers PDF to find out how you did.
The Swap Process is where you swap two English Legos to match the Hebrew word order. This introduction will inform you on what to expect in the lessons in this section.