Learn Hebrew Across Israel - Home
- Read Hebrew (with vowel signs)
- Recognise Handwritten Hebrew (Optional)
- Motivation & Love for the Hebrew Language
Shalom - שלום!
We believe in spreading the Hebrew language, and we also love Israel, that is why we've created the best online - worldwide Hebrew learning experience out there.
This short course is a taste of the huge "Learn Hebrew Across Israel" courses experience.
In this course you will learn Conversational Modern Hebrew.
- We will show you a Hebrew conversation (Subtitled with Vowel Signed Hebrew + English translation).
- For this conversation, you can download the full script (in Hebrew / English / Hebrew-English transliteration), with 2 versions:
- B&W script - for you to print and practice with.
- Colored script - to easy navigate between Hebrew words and their meaning.
- As well, you can download a word by word acoustic-studio clear and slow recorded MP3 audio file.
- After the conversation, we will get back to the studio, and analyse each and every sentence we said there, with pro tips, and handwritten Hebrew.
- Interactive Quizzes.
- Support and answers from our 2 Hebrew Instructors (Creators of Hebrew For Beginners Udemy Bestseller), Guy Ben-Moshe & Itzik Pinhasov.
Join us, we are waiting for you :)
Thank you for learning Hebrew - תודה שאתה לומד עברית.
- Anyone with an interest to learn Hebrew
- Anyone who would like to get better with Conversational Modern Hebrew
- How To Make The Best Out Of This Course
- Before We Begin
- Helpful Tips & ideas for the Upcoming Trip to Israel
- The Big Idea (Conversation)
- The Big Idea (Script & Clean Audio)
- Before Dissecting - short quiz
- Let's Dissect - 1
- Let's Dissect - 2
- Let's Dissect - 3
- Mid test
- Let's Dissect - 4
- Let's Dissect - 5
- The big idea - Quiz
- Sign Up To The Next Published Parts
- Learn Hebrew Across Israel - Jerusalem & Dead Sea (Released)
- Learn Hebrew Across Israel - Kinneret (Released)
- Learn Hebrew Across Israel - Next Parts (Coming Soon)
- Becoming a Supporter
Guy is an enthusiast Hebrew Instructor currently in Israel, but taught also in New-Zealand, and China.
Teaching Hebrew to 6 years old kids (1st grade) for more than 7 years (an assistant to Itzik Pinhasov).
Volunteerly teaching Hebrew to newcomers (especially from the US / Australia), mainly children, to "Taglit" participants, and IDF foreign volunteers.
"Hebrew is not only our language, it's our heritage, knowing Hebrew, even basic, is crucial for every Jewish living in this world" - Guy Ben Moshe - גיא בן משה.
Itzcak is a Hebrew teacher with an experience of over 8 years in teaching.
Teaching thousands of students online world wide. For the past 8 years volunteered as a Hebrew tutor for newcomer families children (ages 7-12) . Have done countless Hebrew lessons for volunteered soldiers from abroad during his 3 year service in the IDF. Traveled to New Zealand and the states, and participated in Hebrew programs for children in Jewish schools and communities. With the assistance of Guy Ben Moshe , developed an easy way to learn and understand this ancient language. The system is unique and has been proven as useful by their large student community.
"We love what we do, and believe that In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn" - Itzchak Pinhasov