- 6 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take a huge step towards mastering Modern Hebrew.
- Conversational Hebrew huge improvement.
- Get to know Israel :)
- Read Hebrew (with vowel signs)
- Recognise Hebrew handwriting (optional)
Shalom - שלום!
We believe in spreading the Hebrew language, and we also love Israel, that is why we've created the best online - worldwide Hebrew learning experience out there.
In this course you will learn Conversational Modern Hebrew, while taking a virtual trip across Israel!
- We will leave the studio and visit various locations in Israel, explaining about each of them with amazing footage.
- We will record an Hebrew conversation in each spot (Subtitled with Vowel Signed Hebrew + English translation).
- For every conversation, you can download the full script (in Hebrew / English / Hebrew-English transliteration), with 2 versions:
- B&W script - for you to print and practice with.
- Colored script - to easy navigate between Hebrew words and their meaning.
- For every conversation, you can download a word by word acoustic-studio clear and slow recorded MP3 audio file.
- After every conversation, we will get back to the studio, and analyse each and every sentence we said there, with pro tips, and handwritten Hebrew.
- Hebrew reading skills refreshments references (Vowel Signs / Handwritten).
- Extra materials to download for almost every lecture in the course.
- Vocabulary enhancements practices for every conversation.
- Interactive Quizzes.
- Support and answers from our 2 Hebrew Instructors (Creators of Hebrew For Beginners Udemy Bestseller), Guy Ben-Moshe & Itzik Pinhasov.
Locations in part 1:
- The Dead Sea, 3 conversations.
- Ein Gedi Reservation, 1 conversation.
- Jerusalem, 3 conversations.
- Ben Shemen Forrest, 1 ultimate conversation.
Join us, we are waiting for you :)
Thank you for learning Hebrew - תודה שאתה לומד עברית.
- Anyone who loves Hebrew / Israel like we do :)