Learn Hand Reflexology Online
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a knowledge of the History of Reflexology
- Be able to complete a Hand Reflexology Sequence on both hands
- Have a knowledge of the Anatomy of the Hand
- Understand of the health benefits of Reflexology
- Understand of The Holistic Approach to Reflexology
- Identify who can benefit from Reflexology
- Understand Theories of How Hand Reflexology Works
- The course is for beginners with no prior knowledge of Reflexology
By the end of reading this, you will know how learning Hand Reflexology, can provide you with a skill that can be used to enable others such as friends, work-colleagues, family members or your partner, to relax and de-stress. You can execute Hand Reflexology on yourself, as well as others.
In 2002 I first realised that many people wanted to learn Hand Reflexology in their own homes. When I first noticed this, I decided to co-write my now international best-selling book “Hand Reflexology” with my sister Louise Keet. At the time I wrote the book in 2003, I wanted to produce a method within the book as a solution for people to learn Hand Reflexology at home.
However, in the past few years, I came to the conclusion that even though you can learn some aspects of Hand Reflexology from reading a book, the power of video is a much better medium to learn this type of Complementary Therapy, because of its physical hands-on nature.
Also, many of the hundreds of students who have attended my Hand Reflexology workshops at my college in London and various locations around the world also indicated to me that they would have loved to a have a video of the Hand Reflexology Sequence that would reinforce what they had learnt in the classroom setting.
As well as teaching Reflexology at diploma level for over 30 years, I have a Degree in Podiatry and a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). I am also a qualified First Aid teacher and facilitate the One Day Person Appointed HSE approved Course
I am an author of the best Selling book “Hand Reflexology” which has sold in excess of 200,000 copies and has been translated into 12 different languages world-wide.
I have taught Reflexology to well over 10000 people over the last 30 Years.
I provide Reflexology training in countries all over the world including Japan, Turkey, Grenada and Oman.
My clients have included celebrities from Film, Music and Theatre, as well as members of Royalty, and the National England Football Squad.
I have been featured in the UK Media including “Vogue” and “GQ” magazine, as well as appearing on UK GMTV with Lorraine Kelly, as well as having my own segment on Health Programmes on SKY TV
My production team and I have spent the last year creating The Online Hand Reflexology Course that helps people wanting an easy and effective way to learn Hand Reflexology in the comfort of their own home like you. You can use Hand Reflexology on yourself to help you relax and unwind and as well as on your friends and family members, to help them relax and de-stress too. To get the real benefits of Hand Reflexology you need to stimulate the points on the hand in the correct manner and sequence. Using video I can show you how to do this in an efficient and effective method and routine.
Here’s exactly what you get with The Online Hand Reflexology Course
- You’ll get access to a structured 7 video and 6 ebook course that include provide with all the resources you require to learn Hand Reflexology in the place of your choice.
- Video 1 - Introduction To Reflexology (Part 1)
- Video 2 - Introduction To Reflexology (Part 2)
- Video 3 - History Of Reflexology
- Video 4 - Practical Sequence (Part 1)
- Video 5 - Practical Sequence (Part 2)
- Video 6 - Practical Sequence (Part 3)
- Video 7 - Practical Sequence (Part 4)
- Introduction to Reflexology (E Book)
- Bones of the Hand (Diagram)
- Hand Reflexology Map (Diagram)
- History of Reflexology (E Book)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Reflexologists (109 Page E Book)
- Hand Reflexology Sequence (E Book)
- The is course is suitable for a person with no prior knowledge of Hand Reflexology
this video you will learn about
- Why Reflexology is so popular
- The Holistic Approach to Reflexology
- The Benefits Of Reflexology
- Who Can Benefit from Reflexology
- Who Can You Treat with Hand Reflexology
- Theories of How Hand Reflexology Work